BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerRealm
Perfume for Women with Human PHEROMONES Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml / 34 Floz

by Realm

Realm Women by Erox is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Realm Women was launched in 1993. Top notes are sicilian mandarin and cassia; middle notes are peony and water lily; base notes are honey and vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Realm Perfume for Women with Human PHEROMONES Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml. / 3.4 Fl.oz!
Michelle  M.
Apex, NC
Realm Perfume for Women with Human PHEROMONES Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml. / 3.4 Fl.oz uploaded by Michelle  M.
I started wearing this fragrance in the early 1990s when it was first released. The old formula is better than the newer versions. The older formula is definitely richer, dripping with honey. There are floral notes of water lily and peony, ending with a sexy vanilla. I still get compliments on this perfume when I wear it. I have two old bottles that I have been keeping for fear I will never be able to find it again. The body powder is also very good.

Looking for your answer?