Really Rose 740 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube,Pack of 10

LIPSTICKS Can a lip color last eight hours without torturing your lips? Now it can, in one perfect stick. Unlike traditional long-wearing lipcolour that leave lips dry, endless comfortable 8-hour lipcolour keeps lips soft and supple with color that...

Does it dry your lips?
Start your review of Really Rose 740 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube,Pack of 10!
How would you rate this product?
I love this lip, it has beautiful colors, lasts on my lips even after eating I just should retouch a little ... pity that is no longer in the market
This produ to stay at 9 to 5 i like long . All product are good i like all product as well as i will share this product details to my friends also
Steinbach
Love this colour and love what it does to complete my look. Super colourful and goes with so many different types of skin tones
maharastra
My mom used it and she didn't liked it much but she used it for like 4 days regularly and it smudges she did liked it though.
I love the color of this product it made my lips and my personally look grt it can make ur special celebration more beautiful
india
Very beautiful . but kinda pops to my face , should put it in light shade and gives matte finsh look dosnt stay long enough
These lipsticks give a radiant glow to your face with their variety of colours! They’re smooth and hydrating on your lips
Milwaukee, WI
I like #loreal lipstick is beautiful and good product... also like loreal products for hair... the colors are really good
This product is beautiful and the color is wonderful and also the touch on the lips very well and moisturizing the lips
Trinidad
Really Rose 740 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube,Pack of 10 uploaded by Sue 🧜.
A must have for me.. i love my lipsticks. But this one is diffinitely one of my favs. More like obsess. A must have!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...