REALITIES NEW REALITIES (NEW) by Liz Claiborne for MEN: COLOGNE .18 OZ MINI (note* minis approximately 1-2 inches in height)

BY REALITIES NEW

REALITIES (NEW) by Liz Claiborne COLOGNE .18 OZ MINI COLOGNE .18 OZ MINI Madarin, Tea, Sueded Cedar Wood, Wet Greens, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cashmere Woods, Italian Grapefruit see more...

Review (1)
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I got this perfume at a very low price online, the primary reason I bought it. However when the package came in, I was so excited to open and use it. Unfortunately, the scent is not for me. I gave it to my mother and she likes it. It has a woody, citrusy, oriental scent that I can't describe specifically.