BY REALITIES COSMETICS

Men's Gift Set - 3.4 oz COL Spray + 3.4 oz Aftershave Soother + 3.4 oz Body Wash. Realities is a beautiful floral fragrance surrounded by freshness and warmth. A delicate blend of orchids woven throughout provides balance. Elements of White Ginger and Bergamot create a feeling of contentment. Sumptuous Peonies and creamy Gardenias inspire a feeling of femininity. A comforting blend of Cashmeran Sandalwood and Vanilla embraces sensuality. see more...

Mary F.
Conway, AR
It is a okay sent. Not one of my favorite. There is just something about it that I do not like.
Faith W.
Hackensack, MN
O my gosh!! my mother gave a empty bottle of this perfume (the bottle was so pretty I wanted it XD) and it only has one squirt left, so in saving for a special special occasion. It smells DE-VINE
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
Wow this product is so awesome yet I have never used it prolly cus it's not for me
Mattie L.
I love gift sets so much! You usually get a lot, at smaller sizes albeit, but still an excellent way to sample new products, you are not normally use to trying. That is how I tried this. I bought the gift scent and tried all three things. They all smell very good, and last for a long while. A true day scent, it is nice and floraly. You will enjoy the beautiful scent! So nice!
Mina B.
Edmonton
Smells absolutely wonderful , definitely has a strong scent to it so only needs 1 squirt.
Alma R.
Salt Lake City, UT
My question is how much would it cost to get the whole set is it worth it?
Brittany B.
Do you think my man would like this?