RealHer Mauve Liquid Lipstick -

BY REALHER

Lightweight formula glides onto lips leaving super intense color with a bold, ultra matte finish. Long wearing and completely kiss proof. Helps to combat dryness and nourish your lips during wear.Featuring an ultra matte finish, we formulated our... see more...

RealHer Mauve Liquid Lipstick -
RealHer Mauve Liquid Lipstick - "I Decide My Destiny" Long Wearing, Kiss Proof Intense Color, Bold Ultra Matte
Buy on Amazon
Erica T.
Hawthorne, NJ
I absolutely love this product..... Not only is it such a beautiful color it last long....I applied this product in the morning before work (8:00am) and by the time I got home it was still on (6:00pm).... I had Breakfast, lunch and dinner with this lipstick on and I didn't have to reapply.... I highly recommend this lipstick....
Lauren W.
New Smyrna Beach
The color was pretty and the pigmentation was there, but the formula was very patchy and flaked off very quickly. Was disappointed, especially since it was more expensive than most lipsticks I normally buy.
Jessie L.
El Dorado
So creamy and easy to use. The color is pigmented and so beautiful. They don’t last just too long though. But beautiful.