BeautyLipLip MakeupRealHer

by RealHer

Is this drying on the lips?
Start your review of RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing, Totally Kiss Proof Intense Color with a Bold, Ultra Matte Finish (Red)!
Alexandra B.
Grenada
RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing, Totally Kiss Proof Intense Color with a Bold, Ultra Matte Finish (Red) uploaded by Alexandra B.
The color is life but it’s hardly a matte lipstick. Just a caution that it does run a little! I would recommend this product only if you aren’t expecting an actual quality *matte* lip.
Courtney O.
I’m impressed with the “I Am Adaptable” matte liquid lipstick. It has such a vibrant color that lasts all day. I received this lippy through my Ipsy subscription and I love it! The color is just like the picture.
Kierra C.
Vanceburg, KY
RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing, Totally Kiss Proof Intense Color with a Bold, Ultra Matte Finish (Red) uploaded by Kierra C.
Best red I have ever used ! It is honestly a true red and went on perfect and dried down amazing it did not feel cakey .
Brittany H.
FPO, NY
I think this is the most amazing true blue red color ive used for awhile! Unfortunately, it transfers horribly on everything. It bled around my mouth and came off on everything. I need to try it again with setting powder!
Denise R.
Cleveland, OH
I love it it does not come off but it also kinda makes my lips brush it was my first time but I would but again
Cintya A.
Tomball, TX
RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing, Totally Kiss Proof Intense Color with a Bold, Ultra Matte Finish (Red) uploaded by Cintya A.
I love this lipstick 💄 the color is fantastic a vibrant red and seductive the truth that is my favorite red lipstick is long lasting on my lips and it looks amazing they have to treat it is a good option ....
Janmarie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely loved this lipstick . The color was bright, stayed on for a long time and was smooth . This liquid lipstick wasn’t sticky and I always got complimented on how beautiful the color was .
Melanie V.
Orlando, FL
RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing, Totally Kiss Proof Intense Color with a Bold, Ultra Matte Finish (Red) uploaded by Melanie V.
Red lipsticks are kind of a pain for me, but this one stayed on the whole night (on a humid cruise no less) and survived dinner and a minor emotional breakdown. If your make is still on after you dramatically cry and run from the dining hall I think it’s a keeper. 😂😂
Nat M.
tempe
This lipstick lasts so long! I was shocked the first time I used it. The color is so pretty too! It’s a little drying, but not if you use a lip balm under it. I love this lipstick, definitely recommend!
Kenia  R.
RealHer Matte Liquid Lipstick Long Wearing, Totally Kiss Proof Intense Color with a Bold, Ultra Matte Finish (Red) uploaded by Kenia  R.
I like the color, it's quite dark and matte, but I do not like the applicator, the brush it has does not allow a good outline. To create a good finish you should apply it with a brush.