Realher Lip Liner uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY REALHER #99 in Lip Liner

Premium formula glides on smoothly Long-lasting wear that does not feather or bleed Certified Cruelty Free; Paraben Free Infused with Jojoba Seed Oil and Shea Butter Works perfectly with any RealHer lipstick or liquid lipstick Use Pencil Sharpener to get more product out from the liner see more...

Realher Lip Liner
  • "This lip liner applies very easily to the lips and it is very creamy, it can be used all over the lips with no lipstick as well. I would definitely try this product in more shades." in 17 reviews
Madison B.
Wauankee
I revived this lip liner in one of my boxycharm boxes and it’s my go to lip liner whenever I need one. As far as packaging I love it so much, b cause there’s inspiring quotes and sayings on each and everyone of their products. It also applies sooooooo easy. Would highly recommend to anyone!!
Megan G.
Real Her lip kits are my new go-to lip products. The liners go on smooth and have great color. The matte lipsticks are super long-lasting without drying my lips out, and the glosses are shiny and beautiful and not goopy at all. I get compliments on this every time I wear it.
Hannahbeth F.
Athens, GA
The liner is nice, the packaging is sleek and each one of their products has an empowering quote for young girls, which I love! The formulation of the product is nice as well. All in all, I would use their lip liners again in the future and reccomend them to friends.
Jennifer Q.
I received this in my boxycharm box. This lipliner is very comfortable and pigmented. It glides on very easily and helps my darker lipsticks stay on longer than if I don’t use a lip liner. I also love how it has a beautiful quote for the owner.
Lauren B.
This is very pigmented and easy to apply. My only complaint is that it’s in one of those plastic pencils that is a pain to sharpen so you have to find a good sharpener for it. That said, it’s a good liner and I would repurchase and recommend.
Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
I love the packaging of this products and also what the product represent in a woman. The colors that I have tried have been wonderful and the wear is great also. I would definitely recommended the lipstick, lipgloss and lip liner to anyone!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I got this in a boxy charm box. It’s a nice creamy liner that glides on easy. Easy to over draw lips. I have the cool tone pinky mauve shade and it’s nice. Seems to last a long time. I do prefer Mac lip liners better but this is a nice change
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This lipliner applies easily. It feels creamy on. It is long lasting. It matches well with the liquid lipstick. It’s a great value. I recommend this lipliner and will purchase again. I love the cute sayings on each product.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This is a great lip liner. It glides on and is comfortable on the lips. Great for every day makeup with a clear gloss on top. Fairly long lasting depending on how much you eat or drink. Very pigmented and a great color.
Therese A.
Westfield, MA
I absolutely LOVE the realher lip liners I received mine in my FabFitFun box and have been loving it so much! I love the packaging and the words of affirmation on all their products! I will be buying it again when I run out and I do recommend this product!