BY REALHER

Plump up the volume with this shiny lip gloss that makes lips look fuller in one minute! Vitamins E and Jojoba Seed Oil help keep lips soft. Supreme formula with Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter keeps your lip moisturized in healthiest way. see more...

RealHer
RealHer "I Am A Fighter" Deep Red Lip Plumping Gloss, Shiny Finish, Fuller Lip Volume! No Pain Formula VEGAN, Cruelty Free USA
Buy on Jet.com*
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
I’m not really impressed with this lip gloss!!! On application it is nice but afterwards this lipgloss tends to bleed off of your lips. It’s not ideal and it does not last long. I wish they had a better formulation for this product!!!
Sophie H.
Martinez, CA
I love a good red lip ! I also love a good lip plumper. Easy to apply, looked great and made me feel pretty! I would recommend it. The packaging and brand is adorable as well! They have a unique back story
Alyssa L.
Received this in a subscription box and was super looking forward to it but I was so disappointed. It was sticky and crackly. Definitely not long lasting. Great pigment though.
Emma G.
KILLEEN
The formula and the duration it lasted, I instantly fell in love with this brand. Would love to try others colors or shades. No stores around my area sell this brand.
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Wears uneven and has the funky line in inner lip area. Would never purchase. The red is deeper and pretty if it would last or wear in a pleasant way.
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
Also this one love love love it always wanted could never find it i wish I could I don't know where to buy it from
Darlyne L.
Winnipeg, MB
Packaging is pretty and clean. I received this in a subscription box and found that it didn’t last long. It is not anti transfer. If I didn’t drink water or eat it would last long but as soon as I ate something it when all over so I took it off.
Brenda L.
Not my favourite product. Colour that I purchased was a lot darker then I expected and wouldn’t be a colour that I would wear everyday. Product is easy to apply and long lasting