BY REALEMON

Realemon® 100% Lemon Juice.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
Natural strength.
8 fl oz (240 ml). see more...

Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
Love this product. It is easy to use and makes getting a lemon flavor a lot quicker than having to cut up real lemons. I use this every morning for my hot lemon water and throughout the day for my water. It makes drinking water much more enjoyable. This is a staple in my house.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I drink a mix of hot water, honey , cinnamon and lemon juice every morning. Makes you feel amazing and helps with weightloss. Because buying and squeezing fresh lemons is both time consumming and expensive . I bought this , works amazing its also great for baking too!
Shaina W.
Winter Park, FL
Yes! I absolutely love this lemon juice! I put it in everything, I use it when I'm cooking or even just to put in my water if I don't have any whole lemons. I also sometimes make lemonade with it! I also use this to put in my tea when I am sick! It's awesome!
Cecille T.
Emergency lemon juice when you don't have the real thing. Easier to pass if its a minor component of the plan. If it's an integral part of a recipe it will become a
dominant element and it's got an off taste
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
We use it for literally everything even our homemade lemon meringue pies would recommend this over using lemons no pulp no squeezing mess
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I love this product!! I give my homemade salsa a twist in taste by adding lemon juice to it.
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
Love this product its great to use in recipes. And if you haven't used it you should.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I've never liked the taste of this. It doesn't taste like real lemons at all.
Peggy J.
Edmonton, Alberta
Unfortunately, this tastes nowhere as wonderful as actual fresh lemon juice. I would only use this if I'm desperate to drink some lemon water and had no lemons around. If you're making a recipe that calls for lemon juice, you're much better off with the real thing. Especially if you want to serve it to others!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
How do you use your lemon juice? How is this better than fresh squeezed?
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
I know nothing is better that fresh lemons, but does this taste similar? Or does it have a different taste?