BY REALEMON

Contains no caffeine. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Lemon more...
We try to include lemon juice once a day in our meal because it's very healthy. We also make our own salad dressing from lemon juice and olive oil.
Lemon juice is a must in our household so we try to stock up on it.
This lemon juice is wonderful. Great quality. & Long lasting. We recommend it to everyone.

ritesha j.
Eden Prairie, MN
If you don’t like to squeeze lime and still use a lot of lime/lemon in you food then you should try this. Very affordable, available at sam’s club. Two 48 oz bottles for about $6. Tastes 100% lemon like they say.
Anusha G.
Newport News
I'm a huge fan of lemons and all things sour. So I really like this. I just wish it was a bit more natural or. Organic. Overall this product is really nice and I love using it in hummus and other things.
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Obviously There are many uses for lemon juice. I use it on blemishes. The acid help dry them out. I would say it works just as good as toothpaste. I like it because there aren't a bunch of chemicals in it. And I can make lemonade with it too! 🙂
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I buy this on a regular, too bad it doesn't com in a bigger bottle. It's great for lemonade, in the multitude of recipes is use, on cut fruit. Sometimes I put it in water hot and cold and in mixed drinks.
Rosa P.
Clarksburg, MD
The packaging is so cute it's a lemon with lemon juice inside, just a drop of it in your food and a couple of drops in your lemonade is the perfect little kick
maira l.
Love to use lemon juice I use it a lot to cook at work I like it because saves me time and hassle from squeezing lemons and it don't taste bitter love it
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Review for: 100% Juice From Concentrate 15 oz more...
I really like this ReaLemon 100% Lemon Juice from Concentrate. It tastes great, and works in all of my recipes very well! Definitely a great value!
Cassidy M.
Whenever I use lemon juice I use this lemon juice. It taste good. I mainly use it in smoothies and I can taste it even if I put a tiny squirt in.
Turkesha M.
Fayetteville , GA
This is a staple ingredient for my pies,cakes and cupcakes. It's also great for tea when your not feeling so good. I keep a bottle in my pantry.