ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice 2-48 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Emily T.

BY REALEMON

ReaLemon is 100% real lemon juice made from concentrate, and it's a great alternative to the hassle of fresh lemons. ReaLemon is a space-saving kitchen sidekick, ideal for adding a delicious twist of lemon to your favorite seafood and poultry recipes, plus it's great in marinades and it brightens up both hot and cold beverages. Since 1934, ReaLemon has been a trusted brand to deliver quality lemon juice. see more...

• Does anyone use this to lighten hair? 3 Answers
  • What is your favorite use for this product? 20 Answers
  • I have never tried lemon juice in a bottle, i always like to sque...17 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
  • "There's nothing better than fresh lemon but this is a great alternative that tastes great too." in 1 review
  • "It's always my first choice of lemon juice." in 1 review
  • "Very refreshing On a hot summer day." in 1 review
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite lemon juice! I use it for cooking pretty often, as well as in drinks. My particular favorite is a lemon drop! It's made by mixing lemon juice and vodka with a little bit of sugar. Delicious! It's affordable at any of our local stores!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I love this product and keep this on hands at all times. I never let this item run out in my home. I get this product from Walmart at a good price. My niece have started using this product due to my recommendations.
Jessica D.
orem, UT
This is one of my must have i get them at costco and literally last me like 2 months. The flavor is great i use it on ceviche to cook my fush and its does a great job.. Super affordable
Bueno ruso para beber aunque no es tan malo pero me gusta mas para las comidas que otras cosas .. asi que es tu decision para que te gusta usarlo pero en verdad no es malo
Monika C.
Hampton, GA
While most of my roommates and guests prefer a fresh lemon for their drinks, these are a great alternative. We always keep a bottle of these in the house. They come in such large sizes, we almost never run out. And you can find them in two packs for close to $10. My roommate uses this in her baking, too!
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Love this lemon juice. It has alot of flavor. The only kind I get. It's wonderful for cooking with, or mixing in drinks.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Fresh lemons are best but this is way more convenient. Great for cooking or drinks. This is the brand I always get. I would recommend this.
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
Easy as pie! And great in pie. I always have this on hand. I would rather have fresh, but when I forget, this is a great staple.
Crystal M.
Skiatook , OK
Lovee this product it is completely amazing i would recommend this to a friend or to anyone 😊 great for anytime!!!!!!!!!!!
Genelle P.
Lakewood, CO
this doesn't do well in fresh cocktails or dishes but for anything that is being cooked, this stuff holds up very well
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is your favorite use for this product?
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I have never tried lemon juice in a bottle, i always like to squeeze the lemon. Does it have a natural lemon flavor? Is it real lemon?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does anyone use this to lighten hair?