Realemon 100% Lemon Juice

Realemon 100% Lemon Juice: 100% lemon juice from concentrate Naturally strong lemon flavor Value pack of 24 Realemon juice bottles Each bottle contains 2.5 ounces of lemon juice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Realemon 100% Lemon Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Meghan R.
Doesn't taste too artificial and the size of the container makes it easy to store in the refrigerator. It also lasts for a really long time so it is something that I can keep for years and not have to worry about running out or replacing. I recommend!
Rommina Q.
This is actually very convenient for my family. When we want something to have a lemon taste but don't want to risk having any pulp or seeds we just use this and it does the job. Saves time when you don't want to be squeezing actual lemons, if you drink it in the morning with water it helps your body.
Alyson H.
Poway, CA
This is an indispensable addition to any pantry. I find it easier to have this on hand than to keep lemons, since they can go bad before I have a recipe that calls for lemon juice. Another plus is that it can be ordered from Amazon, which is super convenient.
Shanice W.
I used for a lot of my seafood and chicken dishes. It adds the perfect amount of lemon flavor
Lyndsey G.
Tifton, GA
I use this frequently in baking . I have always used this brand and never had any issues or complaints . It’s affordable and much more convenient than squeezing your own lemon juice !
Massiel H.
This is good but there's nothing like fresh lemon juice from the actual fruit. It taste very similar but had a bit of packaging taste as well.
Sarah S.
If you don’t have fresh lemons on hand, it’s always good to have this available! It is from concentrate and not just fresh squeezed but adds a nice touch to many dishes and even some drinks. I always find this very cheap as well
Jess E.
Myrtle beach , SC
I love this stuff its so good i usually add a little more sugar though. i drink it every morning have to get other flavors though
Aaisha A.
Marina, CA
Super convenient. My siblings love fresh lemonade during the summer but I don't love squeezing lemons. Perfect for when you want to jazz up your water but don't feel like busting out the juicer.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
This has a good flavor and is more convenient than real lemons. I add it to my teas, hot and cold.

Looking for your answer?