BY REAL WORLD ROAD RULES CHALLENGE

• Will there be another season4 Answers
  • Will a new season begin this Fall?5 Answers
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
I've been watching this show from the beginning and consequently watching various challengers grow up, grow wild, and/or grow into fierce competitors. Every season brings something. Sometimes something old (Bananas). What it always bring are thrilling challenges and popcorn munching drama. It's fun tv.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I know I'm probably a little too old for this show but I still love it anyways. I feel like I've known these people for years and I love watching them evolve every season.

I think the producers do a good job of making the show feel fresh each season and they are always coming up with innovative and new challenges. I definitely enjoy this show and will continue to watch it!
Juliann P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Challenges are my guilty pleasure. I absolutely love this series. Watching the different challenges and games they have to play and the elimination rounds is the best part of the show. The drama can get to be a bit too much to bear sometimes, but that's obviously a big part of what draws people into watching and what brings an extra level of drama or suspense to the challenges.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show so much. It is unlike any reality TV show out there. Sure there is drama and hookups, but the premise of the show is about challenges and overcoming obstacles. Johnny Bananas will always be my favorite lol
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Best reality show ever! Definitely my favorite reality show and I love that the cast changes every season but I hate watching the same people won all the time. I wish there would be a season where there will only be "weak" competetors such as Cohutta, Preston, Jasmine, and Jonna. I'd love to see them win!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. ive watched most of the challenge seasons. this is where they start to incorporate other mtv shows. i had mixed feelings about it but the challenges they go through still make it worth the watch.
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
The only thing I hate about this show is that I have to wait so long to watch it!!! I wish I could be on it with out being on real world. I used to love real world but I cant stand the show anymore. They seem fake now. I remember the first few seasons were amazing....seemed like REAL reality tv.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have watched this show for years. Absolutely love it wish the older cast members from years ago were still on here cause they were definitely competition. I will definitely watch this show until it stops airing.
Anastasia M.
I've been watching the Real World Road Rules Challenges since the beginning. I love every season and am always happy to see my favorite contestants return for another season. There's never a dull moment in these challenges and it's one of the most entertaining reality shows I watch.
kiara r.
conyers, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show! I just started to watch it about two seasons ago and I really love the concept of it. all the challenges are supposed to make you stronger and overcome something. no matter what team someone is on, they always cheer on their competition.
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Will a new season begin this Fall?
Christin J.
Bel Air, MD
Will there be another season
Kim S.
Has the "Real World" taken it too far with their run over shows? Anyone else remember the first could series of the "Real World," before it became painfully obvious how much of the fake world it has turned in to?
Emily W.
Would you recommend watching this season? Or are there better ones to watch instead?