BY REAL TECHNIQUES #7 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Take your makeup from drab to fab with the Real Techniques Blush Brush. This ultra-plush brush has synthetic taklon bristles to deliver a smooth finish and even complexion. The bristles are hand-cut to glide smoothly over the skin for flawless results.... see more...

• Are they soft ? Do they leave any streaks? Do they mainta...3 Answers
  • Any good reviews on this brush? Any helpful tips ? 2 Answers
  • How can I get this brush??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I absolutely love this brush. I use it everyday. It is perfect for applying blush or bronzer. It is extremely soft. " in 717 reviews
  • "Ugh yes I just bought this brush and I am in love ! I use it for blush but mostly to sweep off product from my face (Contour or highlight ) etc. love it! " in 84 reviews
  • "this brush is super nice for contouring bronzer and blush really smooth and the bristles don’t fall out" in 83 reviews
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
This is a really great brush, especially for the price point. It’s soft, sturdy, and nicely shaped. It’s made with synthetic bristles so it’s cruelty free, which is awesome. Its marketed for blush application, but it’s one of those good rounded shapes and is pretty large in size so you can use it for practically anything which makes it a really good multitasker. I can use it for blush, bronzer, setting the face... anything really! I’ve had mine for a couple years and it’s been through numerous washings and it hasn’t shown any signs of falling apart or anything! Really nice brush that I would definitely recommend!
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
Favorite brush to apply blush! I don't always use my brushes for what they are intended or labled for, I use them for how they best fit me. This one happens to apply blush better than any other brush i have ever tried. I used to think that fluffy or angled brushes were the only way to apply blush untill I tried this beauty! It distributed perfect amounts of product blended nicely and the dome tip helps to apply a little to the apples of my cheeks without looking clown-ish. I will never be caught without this brush!!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is a really nice blush brush.  I have been using it every day for the last few months.  I think it picks up a nice amount of blush and is easy to blend out as well.  The only down side is that I find this brush head to be a little too big.  I have a somewhat small face so I have to really be careful how I hold the brush and what angle I apply the blush or I can really end up looking like a clown.  Other than that, it's a really great brush and very comparable to my high end brushes.
Joanne G.
Ocoee, FL
Real Techniques Your Finish/Perfected Blush Brush is one of my favorite brushes. I use it every time I do my makeup. It can be used to set your translucent powder, to apply blush and for blending other face makeup together for a flawless finish. This brush is super affordable and is sold at Ulta, Walmart, Target and many other stores.
Tatyana A.
Portland
I love good a good makeup brush. An ideal brush for me is one with soft bristles that don't shed, a brush that keeps its shape, is easily washable and durable. A good brush has to last for at least 2 years before it starts falling apart. That is why I tend to buy high end brushes, you usually get what you pay for. However, this isn't the case with a lot of the Real Technique brushes. I have only had positive experience with the brand. Especially this new Blush brush - it's a dream. Long soft bristles, handle that is easy to work with, it's durable and is easy on the eye. I absolutely love this brush and find myself reaching for it over my Mac and Nars brushes. Blush application is flawless with this brush. Totally recommend, and the price is under $10!!!
Leah D.
Bossier City, LA
This is a versatile brush that can be used many different ways. I got this at Ulta because I had heard this was a good brush for applying blush. I have dry skin and this brush is so fluffy and light, and blends my powder products with out disturbing any dry patches. I us it to apply blush, but it's great for bronzer as well. It's also a great brush to use to blend my blush, bronzer, and highlight as a finishing touch. Defiantly recommend this brush.
Jody P.
I really love the Real Techniques brush line; great quality at an affordable price! This blush brush is my all time favorite from the line and definitely one of my favorite blush brushes I’ve owned. The tapered dome shape is great for building color along your cheek bone and PERFECT for the apples of your cheek. The bristles are so soft which makes for a dream on the face! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great multipurpose blush brush.
Rayne S.
Naperville
This brush is soo soft on the skin, I don’t wear blush but I use this brush for powder or highlight and it gives me an even coat of product on the brush. What I love about Real Techniques is that they come in little sets and every affordable. Also, good for beginners to makeup to learn with the brushes because they’re easy to control and use. Totally recommend for everyone, you can find these at any drugstore. I got mine from Walmart.
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton
I love this blush brush, I have 3, it's the perfect shape to apply your blush exactly where you want it, and it blends it out like a dream! I also use it to bronze from time to time its a great versatile brush. The bristles are so SOFT! the brush is the perfect density I find to be able to get the right pigmentation you want without any harsh lines.

Recommend all Real Techniques brushes! I have multiples of them all.
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
My favorite blush brush. The brush helps to apply the blush lightly and blends easily. It also picks up the right amount of product with soft bristles. I also like to use it to wipe away excess powder from baking. The one thing I dislike is the bottom of the brush. It’s wider than the rest of the brush so it can stand. It does make it difficult to store the brushes away because the bottom requires more space.
Ray N.
How does this brush do when it comes to hair fall out?
Erica O.
I would love to try this brush in 2016. does it shed at all after washing it?
April M.
Shawnee, OK
I have been looking for.new make up brushes.and.thinking about.buying.these but.would like to know a little more about these. someone tell me if the hair falls out of them? And.are they.soft?????
Angela C.
Is this good for bronzer and blush?
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
What makes this brush so special that I'd want to choose it over a cheaper brand? Bristle quality, how well it applies blush, etc.