Real Techniques Your Finish/Perfected Blush Brush

Take your makeup from drab to fab with the Real Techniques Blush Brush. This ultra-plush brush has synthetic taklon bristles to deliver a smooth finish and even complexion. The bristles are hand-cut to glide smoothly over the skin for flawless results....

Do the brush blend well ?
Is this one good for blending ?
How does this brush?
Start your review of Real Techniques Your Finish/Perfected Blush Brush!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love this brush. I use it everyday. It is perfect for applying blush or bronzer. It is extremely soft. ” in 717 reviews
“Ugh yes I just bought this brush and I am in love ! I use it for blush but mostly to sweep off product from my face (Contour or highlight ) etc. love it! ” in 84 reviews
“this brush is super nice for contouring bronzer and blush really smooth and the bristles don’t fall out” in 26 reviews
Dudley, MA
Real techniques has very affordable brushes and they’re pretty good quality, they’re very soft and work well at blending out the product! Some do shed which I’m not the biggest fan of so they have to be replaced more often than a high-end brush however they’re really good for the price and I like the powder ones more specifically. I feel like these do a great job of blending out powders versus their foundation brushes I don’t like I would just get the fluffier brushes from this brand!
Dry, Sensitive, Normal
Denver
This brush is just okay. I bought it randomly, but I havent found the perfect product to use it with. Its a little stiff and I think applies product a little too heavily (could be operate error though). All that to say, I use it sometimes for contour or to set under my eyes and it does the job.
Dry, Sensitive
I loved this brush for powder or blending everything in but it broke after a few uses so it works so good at blending but the staying power not so much. Maybe make different one but less big.easy to use good grip and it's half and half on recommend.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Baltimore
This is such a soft brush. I really like it. It remains the same even after washing. I highly recommend it. You can use this brush to kind of finish off when your done with your whole face and it leaves such a nice look.
Dry
Los Alamitos
Maybe I was using this incorrectly... because I love real techniques brushes but this just feels overly large and thus my blush application was everywhere. Not my favorite.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
A good quality blush/powder/bronzer brush, I personally use it mostly to apply blush or powder, its very soft and applies powder products nicely and smoothly, it’s available at drugstores for a decent price. I clean it using mild soap and water and it to air dry. I would highly recommend it
Combination
Oklahoma City, OK
I tend to use this brush for more than one purpose. I’ll use it for my blush and my highlight. The price point on this brush was perfect!! #makeup #makeupbrushes
Riverview, FL
Love love loveeee this brush. So soft & fluffy. Effortlessly gets the job done I have sensitive skin that can sometimes get dry. no complications with this brush
Combination, Sensitive
Richland, WA
I don't use this for blush. I feel like it's too large to apply brush in the areas I want it. So instead I use this for bronzer! It's perfect to contour and bronze the skin without getting product everywhere. These brushes are easy to clean and stay soft after cleansing. I recommended then for the price! Sometimes they even go on sale :)
Dry
Provo, UT
I don't think I'll ever use a different brush for blush and bronzer. This brush is perfect!! It's tapered enough for me to put the bronzer right in the hollows of my cheeks, but big enough for me to blend it out into a perfectly diffused bronzed look. This brush is amazing, it's so soft, and cleans easily. Love it!!!
Combination
Ask a question to the Influenster community...