Real Techniques Ultimate Eye Makeup Brush Set - Limited Edition, Multi/None uploaded by Shaina B.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

A $36 Value! This Real Techniques 5-piece set is your new essential makeup brush set. For home, for travel or anywhere. Limited edition Deluxe crease brush has a soft, oversized design with Ultra Plush bristles for effortless contouring using powder or cream shadows Shading brush features a tapered cut for max color pickup and even distribution of powder or cream shadows Essential crease brush has a soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder and cream shadows Eyeliner brush is a firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line while using liquid or gel eyeliner Fine liner brush is the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or gel eyeliner Included mirror for touch ups 5-piece set Synthetic bristles Size: One Size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Female. see more...

Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
Love these eye brushes! Bought this set at Ulta for like 12 dollars so super affordable and they are great quality. I have used my almost everyday for like a year and they still look and work great! Definitely recommend this set to anyone looking to buy great quality eye brushes at a great price!
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love love this set. The crease brush is so soft and easy to use. The shadow brush gives you just enough height so you're not going over the crease and the smaller brushes are great for more intricate styles. I love using the angled brush for my eyebrows honestly. For these brushes alone it's worth the money.

I never really use the smallest brush in the set honestly. It's so small I feel like I'm just going to poke my eye. I never used liquid pot eyeliner which I'm assuming it could be used with so it pretty much just goes unused for now.
Shaina B.
Compton, Ca
I consider myself a newbie when it comes to eyeshadow, but this awesome set of brushes has made it so easy for me to transition. I absolutely l o v e these brushes. The quality is A1! They are super soft which are great it you have sensitive skin like me. The colors of the bushes are perfect for spring. The fact that all these brushes come in one set is great. Make sure you pick these us at your local Ulta store. Always blend blend blend ladies and gents !! Real Techniques Ultimate Eye Makeup Brush Set - Limited Edition, Multi/None
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I had received this product this last christmas and having spent a good amount of time using them I am fairly disappointed. There are a limited number of brushes in this set and the shape almost appears to be the same across the board. Personally, the brush hairs themselves are a little rough on my eyes which makes makeup application a more painful and longer process. I also found that the shape was really difficult to do more tapered and detailed eye looks. The brush heads were too big for my eyelids causing more product disbursement in places I didn't necessarily want it. The price point is not bad but I would personally not recommend this set.
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I love these brushes so much. Especially the deluxe crease brush it really blends everything out perfectly, i never have any harsh lines when using this brush. I also really love the base shadow brush i use it every day. 👌👌
Ashlee B.
I could not survive without these brushes! I use them daily! Mine get cleaned & used daily, they've held up like I just bought them yesterday! Highly recommend!!!
Nicole D.
The best affordable brushes! This is a great starter kit for eye makeup and has almost everything you need to achieve a great eye look.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I received as a gift and I love them. I really like the blending brush so soft and does a great job. Would love to get more
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
I was given this brush set as a gift after previously purchasing a cheap "professional" set from amazon. I love this set. The bristles are so soft and apply makeup with ease. I use these for every day application and also for special occasions. The brushes in this kit are perfect and do the trick as long as your not a crazy make up lady, in that case they may not have as much of an extensive selection for you ladies out there!
Ieva A.
Alytus
Absolutely in love with this set! Perfect for blending and also very soft! I use it every day.