BY REAL TECHNIQUES #82 in Makeup Brush Sets

A $36 Value! This Real Techniques 5-piece set is your new essential makeup brush set. For home, for travel or anywhere. Limited edition Deluxe crease brush has a soft, oversized design with Ultra Plush bristles for effortless contouring using powder or cream shadows Shading brush features a tapered cut for max color pickup and even distribution of powder or cream shadows Essential crease brush has a soft, tapered design for effortless shaping using powder and cream shadows Eyeliner brush is a firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line while using liquid or gel eyeliner Fine liner brush is the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or gel eyeliner Included mirror for touch ups 5-piece set Synthetic bristles Size: One Size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Female. see more...

• Any recommendations for eye makeup brushes? I have been u...2 Answers
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm giving this 3 stars because I only like 3 of the brushes in this set. The large blending brush is great for applying a transition shade in the crease. The smaller blending brush is actually one of my favorite eye brushes ever! It applies just the right amount of shadow to intensify the crease and blends effortlessly. The super skinny liner brush works well for gel liner and other details. The angled one isn't really good for anything because it's too thick. Overall great set even if you're just getting it for these 3 brushes because it's about $6 and it comes with a nice case. I recommend it for beginners on a budget!
Sam G.
Maryville
This kit contains all you need in order to do an eye look. Perfect for travel and the brushes are incredibly soft! Would recommend this for someone just beginning in makeup or even for an expert who needs a travel set.
Mariela F.
Austin
For a beginner like me, I love it and recommend it. I found the set at Marshall's for like $7. So it was such a steal. The brushes apply the make up really well and it's really really affordable.
Alexa S.
These brushes are my whole life. These are what I used when I started doing makeup, and I haven't been able to switch to a new brand. They are amazing, especially considering the cost! I highly recommend these brushes! Real Techniques Ultimate Eye Makeup Brush Set - Limited Edition, Multi/None
Erin S.
Madison
These brushes do the job and are a great "first brush" kit, but there are certainly better brushes out there that would make the job easier. The set also is lacking a pencil brush which seems like a basic eye brush. I find these brushes kind of scratchy, especially the bigger brush in the set.
Lacy W.
This set contains all the brushes I need to do my eye makeup, and they come in a convenient case that can also be set up as a brush stand. The brushes are soft and feel really nice on the skin. They're very durable, I've been using them for about a year they're holding up great.
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love real techniques brushes! This set is pretty good, the angled brush is too large to work with in my opinion. Also, I don’t find use for all of the brushes for an every day use. I probably would only reach for 2 of the brushes on a weekly basis.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I received this brush set as a gift. I’ve always wanted to try this brand but never got around to it. But I love the quality! They’re pretty affordable and definitely worth it for the price you’re paying! They’re soft and really blends the eyeshadow beautifully.
Victoria R.
Belton
I love all the brush they help me complete every look I'm trying to accomplish, there also very easy to clean and dry very fast. The have a soft Brissels and they also seem very sturdy for long lasting.
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this product for my first palette that I got for my birthday and it has been working great for application! I just need to practice blending and all that good stuff with it. Bottom line I would recommend.
Farhana H.
Any recommendations for eye makeup brushes? I have been using Real Techniques Ultimate Eye Makeup Brush Set - Limited Edition, Multi/None for a long time and I want good quality brushes like those ones