BY REAL TECHNIQUES #10 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Krismelia G.
ALL THE BRUSHES FROM REAL TECHNIQUES ARE GREAT!!! I really love those brushes, they are soft and the design is beautiful too!
Lily R.
Works brill.
Sponge- really nice when put under a tap of running water and squoze out (this increased the size and softness)
Brushes-amazing they don’t leave any streaking on the face if used for foundation or any creamy makeup
Corrin A.
Lake Charles, LA
I have an older version of this. The foundation buffing brush is my favorite brush of all time. No streaks and it can apply powder liquid or mousse type foundations
Ariel H.
flint
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Works very well ❤️😍 and blends out perfectly, I would love to have their whole collection and start collecting them more.
Jessica M.
Woodstock
Love the base set brushes. These brushes have lasted me a long time and i will continue to use them. Bristles are very soft, price point is great, good value. I use them every day.
Carino S.
McAllen
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
That’s all I’ll ever need!!! These are great tools. Easy to clean and ready to use again!! They are also very affordable. Thanks to a great friend I’ll never use other tools again. They are my go too!!
Caroline S.
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
RT will always be my go-to. I absolutely love them and their brushes. It’s always easy to use, it’s never too pricy, and I’ve yet to be disappointed. Only thing is that after cleaning them a few times, they tend to fall apart.
Brenda J.
Ridgewood, NY
These brushes are well made. They're ideal for putting on make up. They're soft and easy to use. Your make up will look flawless.
Vanita C.
Love this brand as the quality is great, packaging looks good and it is great value for money. The finish is perfect as I have oily/combination skin using these products help my make up set all day, there are no streaks and it doesn't feel cakey. I have recommended this to my friends
Zoe C.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
This brush set is great for applying your base makeup very nice brushes that are easy to clean and travel with great value for money, helps make your foundation look flawless. Definitely purchase again
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Madeline K O.