BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Haley N.
Paris, TX
My all time favorite brand of brushes. I don’t buy anything else. The expert face brush is perfect for foundation and the sponge adds such a nice finish to under eye concealer and budding out foundation.
danielle A.
Lodi, CA
I bought this at the after thanksgiving sale. I ended up returning. I did not like it very much. It didn't give me the flawless streak FREE look I was wanting. Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
Żãhãřã Ż.
Chicago
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
This makeup set helps you reach that soft and glowing look when apply your foundation. The brush helps even out the foundation you apply on your face. The beauty blender is really helpful when it comes to baking your face or concealing it.
Anna T.
Ringgold, GA
Love these brushes. The bristles are soft, doesn’t waste product and blends well. I use the big one to blend my concealer into my foundation and the smaller for eye shadow. Great brush for a small price!
Erika I.
Corona, CA
This set was way better than expected. I love that the beauty blender has a stand and the brushes are easy to clean. My foundation and concealer looks smooth, does not get cake-y, and lasts a lot longer.
Kearra N.
Portland, OR
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
If I could afford to spend more on brushes on a regular basis, I would. But Real Techniques brushes & blending sponges are affordable & work just as good as the spendy/fancy ones. I’m happy w/ their products & will continue to buy them :)
Ami H.
Stanwood
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love these brushes, my favorite is the sponge it comes with. I use it everyday to put my foundation on. It’s great if you want a full coverage look without looking cakey. The brushes that it comes with are great essentials for everyday.
Adriana G.
Franklin, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These brushes apply your makeup beautifully. The real technique sponge is a great alternative for the twenty dollar beauty blender. You can apply face power, foundation, and concealer using this one tool. I continue to go out and buy them.
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
Purchased at: Target
It’s a cheap brush that works well and does its job. I don’t care how the hair keeps on falling out but for a cheap brush I really have not much expectation. It sweeps and picks up loose foundation well.
mish j.
United states
I used the foundation brush for year and it was Fantastic. I lasted me so many years and i only recently replaced it with another one. Im a not a fan if the sponge, it started tearing apart after a week.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?