BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
M A.
Overall I think this is is an amazing brand. It's very affordable and amazing in quality. Definitely something I would use it again. It met all of my expectations and the packaging was very nice. I think this is a product that I would definitely recommend.
Tabitha W.
Kilgore
I have the foundation brush. My first when I applied foundation I liked to use a brush now I’m more for a beauty blender, but this is a great brand and when I use a light liquid foundation I’m reaching for this!
MacKenzie S.
Minden
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I’ve bought this set 2 or 3 times all I know is that the concealer brush in this is AMAZING. The expert face brush is great at blending its a very packed brush. It apply’s product nicely. I would recommend this.
Dayna A.
goliad
I highly recommend real techniques sponges and brushes they are amazing. I’ve seen so many MUA use them on YouTube,Instagram and many other social media videos the tools are super soft and act just like any high end brand you should go buy them :)
K R.
These brushes are perfect for novice use. Quality, for a less expensive price, compared to other brushes on the market. I also love the fact that their brushes are available in sets, and are typically included in coupon deals at Ulta.
Gina A.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I honestly love the sponge it helps set in my make up under my eye really well, I use it everyday and I love it but it’s gotten really dirty even though I’ve tried cleaning it and yes I probably would buy again.
ilse h.
El Paso, TX
I really love this brand it’s so soft and easy to clean i always but from this brand my brushes you can find in every place some
especial about them like in walmart,ulta, walgreen 😍 everything of them are super nice even the sponges are really cute
Brendations B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I like the big blending brush for blending out my under eye concealer or anything in general and I love the small deluxe blending brush for blending concealer around my eyebrow and the sponge baking under my eye
Doris G.
35 circle drive north widham
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
This set is great . The quality of these brushes are amazing , the beauty sponge blends out foundation very seamlessly and it also works great with setting my setting powder . Definitely sold at a great price .
☼☾GABBY B.
Mis brochas favoritas, detrás del empaque trae las indicaciones de uso de cada brocha, posee un estuche para guardarlas, se limpian con facilidad y tiene una textura súper suave, perfecta para pieles sensibles. Las presentaciones son increhibles.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?