BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Priscilla D.
New Braunfels, TX
Great brush set especially for the value. Great feel and easy to clean brushes. These are some of my go to makeup brushes. The blending bud is my absolute favorite to use. The size is perfect to handle and it’s easy to clean!
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
I am so obsessed with this little set! It has some awesome brushes and this spung is by far my favorite sponge I have ever used! I highly recommend real techniques makeup applicators. The price range is so spot on too. Their products are good for any budget.
Christie K.
shasta lake city
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
BEAUTY BLENDER GO TO! I love love love this beauty blender. I’ve always used this one and will never switch up, it blends amazing as does the brush. I use them multi propose and they work for everything I use them for, very affordable very amazing. Will buy again.
Emma R.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Real techniques sponges are my go to beauty sponge, and I use the bigger kabuki brush to blend out my cream contours to give my skin a seamless look. I use the sponge to dab over my contour afterwards to press it all together
Maddie F.
Pharr, TX
I use the beauty blender from real techniques and I love it! The blender holds up well, it doesn't start to break down after using it for awhile. It's not too dense and when you get it damp it expands great. Use it every day!
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
Lovee these brushes! The real techniques brand is SO affordable, and the brushes work great! I’ve tried other brands, and they work okay, but in comparison to real techniques they’re so expensive! I totally recommend purchasing them:)
Megan Y.
Chicago
An amazing set that comes at a good price. Great for starting a collection of improving on an old one. I especially love the blending sponge, the flat edge is great for blending foundation while the tip is good for concealer.
Brittany S.
Fargo
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the sponge in the set. It is my favorite makeup sponge. I normally buy it separately because it is cheaper than a beauty blender but does the same thing. I do like the brushes as well however I don't use them as often.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Great little set for a great price. The sponge works great for applying foundation or setting powder. The face brush is great for applying bronzer or even blush. The brushes are supper light too. I would definitely repurchase
Emma K.
Stanford
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I’ve really enjoyed all of these products. The face brush is a great way to apply foundation. I used to use it every single day. I still use my sponge everyday. It’s done the job fabulously since day 1 and is very affordable.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?