BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Kayla W.
favorite brushes hands down, amazing quality. super soft and makes the makeup go on so perfect. 10/10 would recommend to someone who is looking for good quality brushes on a budget. I use these brushes in my everyday makeup routine.
Hailey V.
Alturas, CA
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The packaging is so cute for starters! I purchased this at Ulta, and the price isn’t too bad for the outcome!! I would definitely purchase again. They are super helpful and easy to use! The sponge from this package is my all time favorite!
Samantha S.
Manor, TX
This is the best set ever!!! You get a great large brush that I love for foundation but also for the under eye area because of the shape it fits perfectly, and then you have the smaller brush for the under eye that blends beautifully! Also the sponge as everyone knows, is amazing.
Grecia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Super affordable and gets the job done. The sponge is very soft and applies foundation seamlessly. The other brushes blends great too. I use the small brush for eyeshadow and the bigger brush for powder. It definitely gets the job done.
Jade W.
Ypsilanti, Mi
The eye blending brushes so a very nice job at blending. The face buffering brush is good when initially distributing the foundation however I wouldn’t use this alone because it is very streaky. The sponge is amazing to blend out lines.
Meghan M.
Mount Olive, IL
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The real technique brushes are always decent , but the quality of blending you can do with these brushes aren’t something that someone trying to complete a full face would want to use. I felt like my makeup looked streaky and not blended well, though I really do like the sponge!
Cheyenne G.
Mineral Wells, TX
I have never used a Beauty Blender, just because my Real Techniques always does the job just fine for a fraction of the cost! This little sponge does wonders when dampened under the sink. I only use these sponges to apply my foundation!
Solange B.
Review for: Other more...
I have not tried the brushes but the sponge is everything I apply all my foundation and concealer and contour with this sponge and let me just say it is amazing I love love love that sponge I use it hummid and my makeup looks airbrished
Monica D.
I have several real techniques brushes and sponges, they are my main staple brushes because they are affordable, and I can have many brushes that have multiple uses for the same price one brush costs elsewhere. Great quality and soft. I love them
Angelina A.
Gonzales
Good quality products. Not a fan of the brushes overall, but can work with them. Foundation brush works good but kind of leaves streaks. Prefer the sponge. Love it
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?