BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Desiree C.
Cranston , RI
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Good starter set. Honestly don’t love the foundation brush too much. It leaves streaks but it is great for blending contour. I do use the sponge everyday and I love how easy and affordable it is.
Hailey M.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I am a huge fan of real techniques brushes and sponges for my makeup. They are really good quality for their inexpensive price point. I have had this set of brushes for over a year now and they are still just as good as when I bought them. No bristles have fallen out and they are definitely worth the price!
Lourdes G.
Hinsdale, IL
These brushes are truly the best for someone who doesn’t love spending a lot on makeup brushes I recommend these they are easy to use and clean and they are at a great price point I am a big fan
Whitney G.
Leeds, AL
This product is such a good starting brush for anyone looking to get into makeup. It feels amazing and makes me look flawless everytime i use it. I love real techniques!!
Perla V.
Sacramento , CA
Love them especially the big brush I use for my foundation to get it all over then I go in with the sponge to even it out to add that airbrush finish and it looks so good
Ryan E.
Charlotte
I’m so in love. I only have 3 of the Real Techniques brushes and their beauty sponge, but not for long.
Application with these brushes and sponge have been flawless. Their price point is exactly where I’m comfortable spending and I love that I don’t have to make a special trip to a mall or Ulta to buy them.
Audrey G.
Belleville, IL
For the price the brushes are good quality and I haven’t had any problems with them. The sponge is a little hard for me in comparison to a beauty blender, but works fine.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I actually bought this brush at ulta, and I really loved it, i used it for a while to apply my foundation, and i would alternate between using the beauty blender sponge and using this brush. I just recently bought a different foundation brush, but this one is pretty good for someone who is just starting with makeup.
hannah m.
Butler, MO
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set, Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set, Other more...
I’ve always used a Beauty Blender and an It Cosmetics foundation brush. I saw so many people talking about this brush set so I had to try it out. And I was VERY pleased.
Megan W.
Little Rock
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I consider real techniques just a step up from Ecotools. You can pick them up at pretty much any Walmart or drug store. I almost like their blending sponge better than a beauty blender simply because it’s about 1/4 of the price. The other two brushes are great for setting powder and setting the under eyes.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?