BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Jessica M.
Lewes, Delaware
Love this set! It’s a great beginners makeup brush set, the sponge is great for beginners as well. Nothing tops the beauty blender sponge but this comes in a close second. The concealer brush is also good, the whole set is great for a medium/full coverage look.
Cierra L.
Butler
The big brush is my absolute favorite brush for applying foundation. I stipple it on and it provides me with the most coverage out of any other foundation brushes I have. I finish by bouncing a dry beauty blender over the foundation to smooth everything out. If I need to conceal, I use the small brush and it's perfect!
Melissa U.
I love real techniques brushes. They are a bit pricey but they hold up well while cleaning and stay soft to the touch. Most of the brushes I've bought I've had no need to throw away and have had a long time. Worth the money.
Teresa A.
Seaford, NY
LOVE real techniques brushes and currently looking to buy more because of how well they distribute my makeup. They are an affordable brand with good quality which is very hard to find sometimes in makeup brushes. These brushes even out my face makeup perfectly.
Whitney H.
Oakland , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Love these brushes!!! They are very inexpensive and they have such great quality doo it’s completely worth it. I have combination skin but I use these everyday and it applies products like a dream. I highly recommend anything from it cosmetics
Sierra C.
Rockwood, TN
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love these brushes. I use the sponge every day. and it’s absolutely amazing. Blends great. Doesn’t separate
Jaclyn C.
SAN Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
My all day everyday makeup application the price is always great and all these get used daily
Cassie S.
Nashport
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I would give it a 5 star if my brush bristles didn’t magically fall out of the handle after only a few uses. I had another before and it never happened. Aside from that, these brushes are great! No streaks on my face and the sponge works phenomenally. Cheap. Effective. Worth it.
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
I am halfway in between with this set. I hate the sponge, it seems hard and doesn't blend easily. The foundation brush worked amazing the first 10 times, after washing the brush, the bristles seems to harden. It didnt work for me afterwards.
Monica p.
Purchased at: Target
Reall Techniques has one of the most affordable and high quality brushes. The sponge its soft and doesn't feel stiff or hard and you apply your foundation and it can use it for cream , liquid or powder. The foundation brush it's nice does not feel rough on the skin but it can leave some streak marks but that's when you can use the sponge . The concealer brush it's perfect size for between your brows and under eyes.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?