BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Jaye D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I really like this makeup brush set. The set is affordable and good quality. The brushes are soft and do not shed. I personally like the sponge more than the beauty blender because of the flat edge and it is easy to clean.
Coco 💀.
Manteca, CA
I love all Real Technique Brushes especially when they have sets . I love gow soft they are. And that they all work very well with all products.
Jessica H.
Branson
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
So soft on the skin and really blending foundation beautifully! I have oily skin and this applies my make up evenly and not patchy like a sponge alone. I use it every day and I very rarely use anything else!
Bri H.
Garland
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Real Techniques for years now and will continue to purchase them. After many uses, some hairs can fall out but it's very minimal. I use these for liquid foundation and they leave no streaks.
Yanitza O.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE REAL TECHNIQUES they feel so nice on my skin no hairs left behind, love the finish touched
Dylan D.
Preston
Purchased at: Sephora
Really good product and price for what use you get out of it. My fiance's uses this product and she's obsessed. Would recommend.
Kendra R.
N Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these brushes they are very self inexpensive these were the brushes I started out with and ask you use them
Emily L.
Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Walmart
This set is so worth the money. Real techniques brushes are good quality for the price and are very durable. The miracle sponge is good quality as well a nice dupe for the original beauty blender.
Paige M.
Chapel Hill, NC
The expert face brush is my holy grail. that is all. The sponge rivals the beauty blender and when i combine the two my makeup blends SO well it looks like my actual skin!!!
Marina K.
Lexington , NC
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love the sponge in this step! I love it for blending foundation and concealer and cream contour! It’s better than the beauty blender in my opinion! So I would buy it again and I highly recommend thanks!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?