BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
The brushes and the sponges feel really nice on my skin and applies makeup beautifully especially when this come to blending
Taja S.
Friendswood
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These products blend out your make up very well and are very easily cleaned. Compared to other brushes I have used these make the finish product look flawless. Real Techniques brushes are very affordable with good quality as well.
Gary H.
Nixa
Great cheap brush available at the drugstore.  The brush is light and easy to use.  This is a brand I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a cheap brushes that work well.  The sponge is pretty good, it seems to get bigger than a beauty blender and feels a little stiffer but work just as well.
Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is very in expensive but you wouldn’t know it. It’s very well made and the foundations go on and blend so easily.
Amanda W.
Marshall, MI
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Love these brushes! Reasonable price and soft to the touch. They do hold a lot of product so there is a lot of waste but overall a good brush set!
Omerlyn C.
Paterson
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love this expert face brush its super soft and applies my makeup nicely doesnt look cakey
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love real techniques. Their brushes are always so soft and long lasting. Love these for a daily look especially the sponge.
Melissa U.
I love real techniques brushes. They are a bit pricey but they hold up well while cleaning and stay soft to the touch. Most of the brushes I've bought I've had no need to throw away and have had a long time. Worth the money.
Ailoydri C.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Real Techniques ultimate base set is awesome is has the three most important makeup essentials for your face. Is definitely worth the price is not pricey at all. I’m satisfied with my purchase and I’m going to recommend others to try it.
Bethany J.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I use these everyday. Clean very nice. I think i have great control of coverage and blends well. They are firm and soft brushes
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?