BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Anna A.
Sterling Heights
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set, Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I absolutely love real technique brushes. They’re so soft, none of the bristles fall out. They’re my number 1 favorite brushes. (And they’re affordable!!!)
Kylie K.
Minier, IL
I bought this at ulta and I like it! It’s a good price for decent quality brushes and it has all the basics in there that you need for your makeup routine.
Amber S.
Davenport, FL
I own many brushes from bh cosmetics to Morphe but i love me the real teq.. It is super affordable and they come in bulk packages so you end up paying less
Raeanne H.
United States
If I use a brush for foundation this is the only one I use! I boughrlt this at Kohls! I dont have steaks on my face after I am done applying my foundation
Dani L.
Review for: Other more...
I have only used the sponge and I gotta say it is a great sponge. It is squishy and soft and applies makeup with ease but doesn’t soak up too much product!
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
The sponge and buffing brush are holy grails!! Better than the beauty blender and love how it has a flat side. The products are definitely worth the price
Kristianna W.
LANDIS, NC
Love their brushes! And this is my absolute favorite "beauty blender". It is probably even softer than the actual beauty blender and the shape is perfect.
Rebecca F.
Greenville
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These are amazing brushes and an amazing sponge. I have been using this set for over a year now. I am a makeup newbie and these are great starter brushes!
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
These real technique brushes are awesome for your foundation. I personally give them a 11 on a scale to 10 they feel so good no fall out just greatbrushes!
Brianna D.
Surgoinsville
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Omg! I could go on and on talking about these brushes and sponge. I love love love them. I use them everyday and I stopped using all sponges but this one.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?