BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Kelly G.
Keyport , NJ
These brushes are amazing for the price and last forever. I’d recommend these to anyone starting out with makeup and not wanting to spend a ton of money
Cyenah L.
Schenectady , NY
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Love this brush set. The blender is a life saver and the foundation brush is amazing. I use them every day. They are inexpensive and such a great value.
Kira A.
Corvallis
Great brushes for the price. Durable too, I've been using the same set for almost 3 years now with no visible damage. Easy to clean, soft and blend well.
Kylie L.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Love love love this set! I originally got it for her sponge since it’s one of my faves after the beauty blender. Super cheap! I found this at Walgreens !
cyanna r.
Tracy, CA
The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is my everyday sponge! I have bought at least a dozen since they’re a part of my makeup routine!
shonnaa🍂 D.
New Iberia, LA
Cheap brushes! Blend very well and they wash easily. I like them bc the hairs don’t shed but they do a great job. I got mine at Ulta for just under $20.
Randi P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love this makeup brush set! If you are on budget but still want good quality brushes, this is the set for you! The makeup blender is my favorite tool.
Kelsey M.
Marion
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love all of the real techniques brushes and sponges. They are my favorite affordable brand for this kind of stuff. They work great and get the job done
Anna C.
These are by far my favorite brand of brushes to buy. They are not too expensive but are high quality. I am impressed and they feel so good on your skin
Katie S.
Winder, GA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set, Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love this set! These tools last forever and do an amazing job. I also loved that I could buy it at Walmart! It works just as good as high end brushes.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?