BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
The sponge and buffing brush are holy grails!! Better than the beauty blender and love how it has a flat side. The products are definitely worth the price
lauren g.
I enjoy these brushes as they don't break the bank, and are reliable without shedding on my face during application. They are also extremely easy to clean.
Thembi M.
Eastchester, NY
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The real techniques make up sponges is a must have for everyone! Easy to use, fair prices, easy to clean, applies foundation, concealer, powders seamlessly
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
I use these brushes all the time and have lasted a couple years now without much shedding at all. They are great high quality but a great accessible price.
V B.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE LOVE LOVE real techniques brushes and Beauty blenders! There brushes are super nice and soft same with the beauty blenders I would HIGHLY recommend!
Cami L.
Orem, UT
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love this sponge! I have never bought the beauty blender because I love this one so much! I love these brushes also they are so soft and so easy to use!
Sandra B.
Yemassee, SC
I have only recently started using sponges for application. I really like this sponge. Easy to apply foundation and easy to clean up. Nice size when damp.
Emily D.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I LOVE Real Techniques brushes! They’re super soft and easy to use. Their sponge is such a good dupe for the beauty blender and I love using it on clients.
natalie h.
cumming
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
great for doing your makeup as a beginner, blends very well and I will never use another blending sponge this is the best and they are such great quality!
Marysue M.
usa
It's definitely good quality at a lower price point than most! Their sponge is comparable to a beauty blender and the price is less than drugstore options!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?