BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Vikki R.
Laredo
I absolutely in love with this set. I love the beauty sponge it's nice and somewhat dense but soft. The brushed are great for applying powder and concealer.
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these brushes! Great quality without any bristle fall out. Extremely easy to blend makeup of all kinds. You can purchase at Target, Walgreens, etc.
Marie s.
U.S.A
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great affordable set, and the brushes are great. I use them a lot and the sponge is a great alternative from a beauty blender and its affordable.
andrea m.
Miami Lakes, FL
Real techniques always provide GREAT quality brushes. My favorite product from them is their beauty sponge. it works 100 times better and it only costs 6$!
Riclyn S.
Shreveport
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Love this set! It’s a great score for the price. These brushes have a very nice quality to them, they’ve definitely become staples in my every day routine
Rebecca F.
Greenville
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These are amazing brushes and an amazing sponge. I have been using this set for over a year now. I am a makeup newbie and these are great starter brushes!
Briana P.
Brandon
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I use each of these products everyday. My favorite real techniques product is the blending sponge. It is SO easy to use. These products are a great price!
Kaylee H.
oxford
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I used this beauty blender all the time and is great for blending in foundation. The flat side is great for getting in the side of nose and under the eyes
Celeste Z.
Chino
I love these brushes and the sponge I always go back to the store and stock up on the makeup sponge it works so great at blending out any product I love it
Kristianna W.
LANDIS, NC
Love their brushes! And this is my absolute favorite "beauty blender". It is probably even softer than the actual beauty blender and the shape is perfect.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?