BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
DaniellaMarie G.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Ehh didn't really care too much for the big brush. Although the angled eyeshadow brush and the make up sponge were great! Good for the price. Super affordable!
🇨🇺Bone J.
Columbus
Real techniques make great brushes that aren't too pricey. I started my collection with quite a few their brushes and haven't had any Problems out of them yet.
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
Perfect for foundation my favorite- go to brush and blender for concealar which is why I give this brush 5 stars It's affordable easy to use and easy to clean!
Jessica Rae R.
Galveston, TX
I love this makeup brush set. It was given as a gift and I would recommend gifting a beauty lover like me this as a gift next time their birthday comes around!
Alexa V.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
GIRLLLLSS let me tell you all I can say is YASSSSS. Lmao I love these brushes such a good duo together and the beauty blender is my fave definitely recommend 😍
Shelby C.
columbia
I love these brushes they are so amazing! And so is the price! They’re great quality!! They are so soft and do an amazing job applying makeup! Would recommend!
Jessica S.
Humble
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The sponge is okay not the best I’ve used but the brushes from this brand never lets me down! I love all of the ones I’ve tried so far. Great prices too!
Amanda H.
Great product for drug store brand. Hold up well. Is something that will wear out more and need to be replaced from time to time. But the price point is great.
Kira C.
New Hartford
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The big brush is great for contour or setting powder. And the small one is great for any type of blending. Overall they can both be used for multiple purposes.
Brooke G.
Ventura, CA
Ok let’s be real , is there really anything bad to say about the sponge !? I love it and it works great! Also love the brushes, super smooth and not prickly !
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?