BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Nubia M.
McFarland
La brocha me encanta es de muy buena validad no pica y te aplica los productos sin dejar brumos la es ponja es muy buena aplica el maquillaje sin dejar exesos
Sabra D.
Wagoner, OK
I love the sponge! However the other two brushes were okay. I couldn’t really blend out my foundation nicely with the brush, but that could just be user error.
Beauty Q.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I recommend all real techniques brushes.. They are all affordable and all work great I have so many brushes and blenders. Yes I recommend and I would buy more.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The little rubber applicator is amazing. I underestimated this set for so long, but having bought it a month ago, I use all these applicators every single day.
Amanda H.
Great product for drug store brand. Hold up well. Is something that will wear out more and need to be replaced from time to time. But the price point is great.
John R.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
It’s a good starter set. If you don’t have a lot of brushes and need some to get you started hit it up but it’s not extraordinary, the sponge is great however!
Shelby C.
columbia
I love these brushes they are so amazing! And so is the price! They’re great quality!! They are so soft and do an amazing job applying makeup! Would recommend!
crystal G.
This brushes are my fav brush sets the bristles are always soft and really bledable and the eye brush blends out my eyeshadow really good and i just love it :)
Lala N.
Maywood, IL
This combo is life, love the sponge and brush for foundation. The brush fits perfectly in my under eye when applying concealer I love real techniques brushes !
Nashaly N.
Auburndale
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love love love all of real techniques products. Especially their beauty sponge. It’s perfect for my dry skin and not hard and stiff. Perfect for everything!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?