BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
member-3dd1b
i love this set. they are the best brushes. the sponge is amazing and blends out foundation so smoothly. tye brushes are also so easy to clean.i definitely use this set everyday.
Alexis D.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The brushes are great quality - super soft and easy to apply your favorite makeup. the sponge nicely blends all of your foundation evenly. not too pricey but extremely top quality brushes and sponges
Tania R.
Donna
Honestly , im inlove with these , the only reason i do my makeup , I lovee them , i enjoy using them , the brushes are so soft , especially the way the sponge feels .
Ashley R.
Reno
Real technique brushes and sponges are possibly the best thing I’ve ever come across the two girls in London who came up with this brand that you tubers pixie woo I want to thank you I want to only ever use cruelty free products and everything you have is cruelty free and it makes me feel like I’m giving back so thank you for being a human being and ethical company
Hayley L.
stuart
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love this product and it is sooooo very, very, very cheap. I love how this product is good and works well but is also nice and affordable. I will continue to buy products from here again, I recommend for everyone to check out real techniques.
Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
These brushes are soft and do their jobs as they're supposed to. For the price, they are definitely worth it. They also hold up well through washes. The sponge is decent.
Kristen F.
I love the foundation brush for my whipped liquid cream foundation. But you must wash it almost every day to keep it soft. Even using it twice before washing is pushing it. It doesn't take much for the bristles to stick together. But overall it applies and blends my foundation beautifully as long as it's freshly cleaned
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
My favorite 3 products in one! I love the blending sponge. It's better than my beauty blender. The price for this is such a deal. They definitely compare to my high end brushes if not better!!! I would definitely repurchase.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
I have been a fan of Real Techniques brushes. They are just as good as some of the higher end makeup brushes. These are easy to use and the packaging tells you how to use each brush. I am very satisfied with the brushes. The sponge is the star of the set!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. So soft and does what I need it to do. Very high quality and holds its end on a smooth application! I would definitely recommend!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?