BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Sydney R.
Madison, AL
Loved all three of these! The blender of course is great, but I loved the foundation brush for liquid foundation! It gives rest full coverage and a flawless finish.
Alli W.
Clermont
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I prefer the real techniques sponge over beauty blender and it is cheaper. Very soft and easy to use. The brushes are both super easy to use. I love the bristles and they do not fall out
Kat S.
Love this brand, great soft brushes. Sponges are my favorite so far for the price. Love buying at ulta or drugstore when they have sales, great time to to stock up!
Melanie F.
Texarkana , TX
I love love love love this set. It’s not as pricey as other brush and sponge products but it gives pro results. Easy to use and clean and it’s a brand easy to find.
Ebony W.
This is a huge brand and it works well. You see this used on almost all makeup guru around and the price is worth it. The brush lasts and gives you beautiful looks.
Emily M.
Heuvelton
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love the beauty sponge, it is so soft as well as the brushes. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. I have oily skin and works great. Very good at covering up pimples and redness.
outside i.
Grapevine, TX
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Can’t go wrong with real techniques tools. They’re so affordable & apply makeup so smoothly. I can’t recommend enough! These are my go to brushes in my collection.
Jamy C.
New York
This brushes I love so much all of them is very affordable and very good quality I recommend it 100% . And the sponge very good quality too and affordable as well.
Angel H.
Garden grove,CA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The beauty blender sponge is really really good, i like how it has the cut shape so i can really conceal under my eyes and the brush is also good for foundation :)
Jillian A.
auburn
The sponge is great for blending out concealer and foundation. The larger brush I love to use for setting my face and the smaller I like to use to contour my nose!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?