BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This brush is amazing. The packaging is very nice and the applicator works perfect. I would recommend to anyone interested in the product. This is also very good priced and is easily stored in small places. I will always use this brush as my go to. Amazing product and definitely my favorite.
Madison B.
peabody
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I absolutely love these brushes. The sponge is just as great as a beauty blender and so much cheaper. I bought these brushes at Ulta and definitely work just as well as high end brushes. I would buy again for sure!
Kayla T.
Etters, PA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I was very disappointed in these brushes the bristles kept falling out when I would blend my foundation in and then I would go over with the sponge and it would soak up all the product
Mia H.
Houston
I love these brushes! These brushes are definitely on the affordable but also a little bit pricey side but are definitely worth the amount they cost. They leave the make up on your face looking great and flawless!!
laine w.
ashford alabama
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
love the brushes and sponge in this kit. the sponge compares very well to the beauty blender and the face brush is good for blending out foundation and concealer but i prefer the sponge. so satisfied with this kit!
Hailey B.
Leonard
This set is a great buy especially for if I forget or lose my brushes on a trip. It has the essential items for my makeup routine. Although it is a great buy it is a little pricy but the quality explains the price.
Alissa A.
Mason City
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I got this for Christmas and I fell totally in love with it. I have bigger pores on my face and it helps move the foundation so you can’t see my pores. It has an amazing value and I definitely recommend this set!
Mallory O.
Richmond
i have the beauty blender out of this set and it is very nice. it spreads makeup evenly and smoothly. only setback is that it absorbs foundation and sometimes holds onto other products so be sure to clean it well
Katerina m.
This is one of my top choices when doing base makeup. You get a beauty blender that is very soft and a stippling brush along with a additional brush that I use for contour personally
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
literally my favorite brushes! they are so soft and they help apply my makeup with ease! they are affordable and easy to get your hands on which is such a bonus! the cute colors on the handles are another bonus!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?