BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
These brushes are nice and cheep. I bought them from Walmart and they are nice for blending and they are easy to clean. I have quite a few brushes but these are my go to ones and the beauty blender I love to use with my foundation.
Ashley W.
Apple Valley
I use these brushes everyday but I find that sometimes I have a hard time blending with them.... Tarte products tend to be a little patchy with these, however my set and wild contour blends effortlessly.... Quality is great for the price range!
Jade R.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I really like these brushes. They are soft and easy to use and that don’t pick you your foundation. I have pretty normal to combination skin and it works. It’s easy to use and I love the slanted side of the sponge for under the eyes.
alexa b.
Victorville
My FAVORITTEEE foundation brush in the world! (When i use a brush) its amazing. It blends foundation like a dream doesnt leave streaks like most brushes and it gives a very full coverage natural look without loosing so much product.
Marisaaa ✨.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I’m obsessed with real techniques sponges! They are perfect for blending out everything! I prefer these sponges over anything else even brushes even though I really enjoy these brushes but not for my entire face but still thumbs up
Astrid G.
Houston
This set is very nice! The foundation brush blends out foundation very nice! and the other brush blends out the concealer very good as well. The beauty blender is also a very good tool! it's also affordable in any drugstore or ulta !
Kasey A.
Indianapolis, IN
Real Techniques has great products, especially for such an affordable price! Would never go back to super high end brushes. The sponges work just as well as a beauty blender too, for less than half the price! Who could ask for more.
Brittany F.
Fort Gibson , OK
The real techniques beauty sponge will always be my go to sponge! No matter what other sponge I buy I always go back to that one, it’s so soft and blends everything out so nicely. The brush is also one of my go to’s for foundation.
Kiley V.
Arizona City
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The sponge is very good. It’s nice and soft and and bouncy. Definitely a great dupe for the Beauty Blender brand. This kit is great for some beginning in makeup and getting started on a makeup kit. I am very satisfied with this set!
Kristine D.
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I used to use everything in this set every single time I applief a full face of makeup, and it has never let me down! If you want to pick up a few basics for your routine, this set is the way to go. I would recommend this to anyone!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?