BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Jennifer C.
Bunkie, LA
Very very affordable I would definitely recommend this set the brushes and sponge are amazing at applying makeup the sponge doesn’t soak up too much product and spreads it evenly and the brushes are so soft and give off a lot of pigment!
Sam S.
Scotch Plains
I really love the sponge, it’s super soft and blends really well, it could be used damp or dry. Both of the brushes are super soft as well and don’t leave streaks all over your face. All 3 products are also super durable and good quality!
yasi j.
The beauty blender in this set is inexpensive compared to the pink beauty blender everyone gets. It works just as well. I also use the bigger brush for my foundation and it blends it so well. Real techniques has some of the best brushes
Kristina A.
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Great set of brushes for basic make up looks. Also great for those starting to learn how to play with make up properly as it gives a professional look with most make up products. Would definitely recommend this to and user or fan of make up.
Samantha C.
woodbury
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I really like these brushes. They have multiple uses. The price is a little pricey for drugstore. But it’s worth it since the brushes are good quality. You can get them at target that’s where I got mine. Nice brushes for drugstore brand!
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Real techniques is a great affordable brand that worked amazing! I use the expert face brush everyday as well as the real techniques sponge (it’s my favorite sponge I’ve ever tried). I always recommend this brand to beginners especially because of the low cost but great quality.
jess m.
Saugus, MA
i keep all three of these with me everywhere. these are my favorite brushes/sponge to buy. the sponges are great and help blend everything in beautifully and the brushes are soft and make everything look really professional which i love.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Sponge is great. Doesn’t steal product and is very soft when damp to pounce on foundation. Foundation brush is also amazing. Easy to clean and doesn’t shed. Will definitely bug again and price is very affordable. Good bang for your buck
Bri T.
Excelsior
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love this set! The sponge works amazing for baking and applying foundation. The brushes are so soft and I'm in love!! Definitely will be buying more! I prefer these brushes when it comes to powder products. I would definitely recommend!
🌻Colly A.
Brooklyn, NY
Real techniques is the go-to makeup brush brand. VERY affordable and they offer amazing quality for the fairly cheap product. I personally like Real Technique over Morphe brushes but they're competitive in pricing so I do understand why people would opt for morphe.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?