BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Tracy M.
I really love these brushes. Real Techniques makes quality brushes that are really attractive as well. This 4 brush set comes with 4 completely different face brushes. The small detail brush is quite remarkable. I love how easily it picks up the pigment. The small brush head size allows you to place eyeshadow precisely where you want it. The larger pointed flat brush is great for concealer and under the eyes. The rounded brush is one I use for bronzer or highlighter on my cheeks. The largest kabuki-style brush is fabulous for just about anything. I use it for blending or for powder application, but it could even be used for foundation application. I'm delighted with these brushes and am now on the hunt for the entire Real Techniques connection
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I saw this set at Harbin beauty and at target and after a few times of walking past it at both stores, when I was at target I decided to purchase it. I like that it had two brushes in it and the facial sponge. I tend to use the powder brush in the facial sponge the most in the set. Although everything they said I saw this set at Harmon beauty and at target and after a few times of walking past it at both stores, when I was at target I decided to purchase it. I like that it had two brushes in it and the facial sponge. I tend to use the powder brush in the facial sponge the most in the set. Everything in the set was well worth the money and very affordable!
addyson s.
gwinn
Purchased at: Walmart
These brushes are veryyyyy soft and they are very nice to apply makeup with. They feel very nice when applying makeup. I ten out of ten recommend these brushes and beauty sponge.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
This set is a must have. The price is a great cost point for the quality! The brushes are long lasting and easy to clean...they blend amazingly! Whether you are using powder or liquid...this is your best option without breaking the bank! Always easy to add more to your collection as you prefer. Hope these products work as well for you as they did for both my daughter and I!
Katie R.
Shelbyville
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
This is a great package deal. I love using the large brush for contour the small brush for eyeshadow blending or under eye conclear blending and the sponge for foundation blending and even setting my under eye with powder
he H.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Amazing for contour Amazing for contour Amazing for contour Amazing for contour Amazing for contour Amazing for contour Amazing for contour Amazing for contour good price good price good price good price good price
Caroline P.
Secaucus, NJ
My favorite makeup brush. I've had mine for years and it hasnt shed. I use mine every single day and its AMAZING. Worth the price and I will gladly buy another. So easy to wash/clean . I have very sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate it at all.
Anna S.
Hardinsburg, KY
The sponge alone makes this entire set! Love real techniques brushes and sponges, a great starter set for beginners or for someone just looking to expand their collection.
Liz K.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This sad is okay if you're more a beginner makeup person. This is a good bang for your buck kit, the sponge though is everything. I rather use this sponge than my beauty blender.
member-5d2af
For drug store tools, this is a good brand. I really enjoy how soft the brushes are. You have to work a little harder to blend in makeup but overall it gets the job done.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?