BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Megan P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
LOVE Real Techniques brushes! They are super soft and get the job done perfectly. The sponge is great for getting into all creases and makes foundation look flawless.
Beverly L.
Rutledge
Real techniques brushes are so soft. They leave your face looking super nice with a fresh finish. I definitely recommend. The beauty blenders are better than the name brand beauty blender.
aubrey u.
USA
Real Techniques is a great brand. I have several brushes and will continue to buy from them. I also have a few sponges. I think they blend well and aren't expensive.
kayla w.
Houston
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love RealTechniques brushes because they are very soft and have great blend ability while being affordable. The sponge is also a great dupe to the Beauty Blender!!
Dena P.
Eastman
The basis set definitely gets the job done! Has everything you need to get your face beat just how you like it! I love it and would definitely recommend to anybody!
Sara M.
Modesto , CA
Real techniques brushes and sponge especially are my go to. The price is a little much especially when you can get morphe brushes for cheaper but they work so well!
Gracey M.
United States
I use this literally everyday. I received this as a gift probably two years ago and when the blender gets old and run down I go and buy it again because of how flawless it makes my face look. Recommend this for sure!
Corrin A.
Lake Charles, LA
I have an older version of this. The foundation buffing brush is my favorite brush of all time. No streaks and it can apply powder liquid or mousse type foundations
Makeup J.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These brushes are great! I was hesitant to but because of the low price but I didn’t regret it. The quality is excellent for the price and I would definitely purchase these brushes again and are a steal for the price.
alexa s.
Agoura Hills
Real techniques brushes are great quality and reasonably priced. They have a lot of great basic brushes that I would consider essentials in most makeup collections.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?