BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
mads🌻 G.
Chester, VA
LOVE. great price and great quality. The expert face brush is my favorite. The blending sponge is an absolute essential! Such a great price for the set- really great value.
Alyssa M.
Bismarck
The 2nd to best get ready brushes I use. Very upscale line. The brissels don’t fall out and it blends perfect. I’ve had this set a very long time and it will last forever!!
Hanna G.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The brushes work great they are very soft and easy to clean. The blending sponge started to fall apart after about a week of using it and it soaked up most of the product.
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I absolutely LOVE my Real Techniques beauty sponge! I have dry skin so for me it is perfect for my skin it allows a little more moisture on my foundation and I adore it!! Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™
Tegan D.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
This is a perfect little set for any make up lover! These brushes are so well priced for the product you get. They last for quite a while even after many uses and washes.
Kristen R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best drugstore brushes i’ve come across. They work great and the prices are even greater. I keep purchasing these. This brand is my go to for brushes. i highly recommend!
MacKenzie E.
Tyrone
Purchased at: ULTA
10/10 will never use anything but a real techniques beauty blender! It applys my foundation so well and same goes for the big fluffy brush would never use anything else!
katelyn p.
Yucaipa, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These brushes work very well and applies makeup flawlessly but I prefer using a sponge then face brushes. These brushes are also very affordable and very good quality.
Nautica H.
High Point, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Great brushes for a beginner and an all time fave for beauty gurus or just someone who loves makeup. Very affordable you can find them at almost any Walmart and ulta.
Surabhi V.
Chicago
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I don’t really use much makeup brushes but I like how soft the real techniques brushes are. They make the base look so even without patch work. Easy to clean as well.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?