BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
harley H.
fort polk
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
this set is a MUST have. if you’re a beginner or an expert everyone needs this! the sponge is an amazing way to apply foundation and is a cheap alternative to the beauty blender
Cayley N.
Round Rock
Purchased at: Target
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This whole real techniques brush set is AMAZING!! The sponge is almost better than the beauty blender and the brushes are so soft! Everyone needs these brushes!
Megan P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Other more...
Real techniques brushes never disappoint. I've repurchased them a few times and they are the highest quality for such an affordable price. I especially love the foundation brush
elisemartinson_
If you are just beginning at makeup, please get this base set! It is a great starter pack with the big fluffy brush, the sculpted brush and of course, the beauty blender. It’s a great and easy was to start off your makeup brush collection.
member-415df
never bought the whole set just the sponge and it’s my fav thing in the world! i do like beauty blenders and don’t think they are a waste of money but i’ll pick that sponge any day!! i’m sure the brushes are great too!
Gabrielle H.
Review for: Other more...
I have used the “buffing brush” from real techniques for CC cream application b/c it was recommended, but it didn’t blend my makeup very well and was very stiff.
Heather B.
Highland
The only makeup brushes you will ever need! I love these brushes, the handles are thick and easy to grip, they blend makeup effortlessly and made well(do not shed like some other brands)
Beautybyxil ✨.
San Bernardino
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I actually just bought this for the beauty blender cus they were all out of individual sold ones so I got this set and the two brushes have came in clutch, I would recommend it
Sarah B.
I use the little brush for eyeshadow and I like it. Whenever I don't use the sponge, I live the big brush for buffing foundation in. Gives great coverage and a flawless finish.
Hailey T.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the sponge, it’s my favorite. The bigger brush is nice for blush but it’s not my favorite blush brush. I do really appreciate the smaller brush for blending eye makeup.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?