BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Desssy
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Ok get ready I’m gonna rave over this set it’s set at such a good price I absolutely love it I use it everyday along side with my other real techniques sponge it gives a flawless finish for foundation and I Iove it it’s really great the brushes are super soft and comparable to high end brushes
Heidy L.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Really affordable and the foundation brush is my go to foundation brush. It is really dense so a little bit if whatever product you are using goes a long way. I would recommend to anyone who wants full coverage!!
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
I'm pretty much just reviewing the beauty blendr part. It works just as good if not better then the actual beauty blender. And it's 3 times cheaper so you can get 4 for the price or 1
Katie P.
I love real techniques products. They are great quality for a great price. I love their sponges. I use it for every foundation and concealer application. The brushes blend beautifully and they don't shed!!
Becca B.
Richmond
This is my favorite sponge to use to blend out concealer! The brush is also one of my favorites for foundation. I go back and forth between the two - they’re so easy to use and affordable. They also last forever.
Bertha M.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite is the sponge. It’s a good price? Way cheaper than the beauty blender and works just as great. I’ve tried a couple of brushes and they have worked for me as well, but overall the sponge takes the win.
Lyseth R.
pasadena
The brushes are so organized in place when you’re blending in your baking powder! I absolutely love the beauty blender it’s my go to i compare it with a real beauty blender it would be absolutely the same results
Bailey J.
Pretty good brushes for the drugstore. Soft and sturdy hairs. I LOVE the sponge though. Very cheap and puts on foundation like a dream. It is light and airy and the only applicator I use to put on my foundation.
Katarina M.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
It's really great does not live any strikes it has a good grip and is so easy to use to apply foundation and blend. Would recommend. One of the best makeup brushes I tired. Price quality ratio is also very good.
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I was not expecting much out of the sponge, but it blew me away! I actually use the larger brush as a foundation stippler and LOVE it as it’s so fluffy yet dense that it blends so smoothly.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?