BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Arianna J.
These brushes are amazing they’re super good quality my only reason for three stars is they are now a bit more pricier then they used to be but your paying for quality in these brushes
Jaylee s.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These are the softest brushes I’ve ever felt from the drugstore. The sponge doesn’t soak the product up either which makes the application so much easier. I love to use this brush set with everyday make up looks!!
Sofia M.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These brushes are amazing. They are super soft and get the job done. They leave a nice air brushed finish and it is easy to apply. It is a good price for what you are getting. I was very satisfied with the product.
Sarah P.
Essex, VT
I mean......real techniques knows how to make high quality brushes. I don’t see the need to ever purchase brushes other than real techniques brushes. They are incredibly soft, affordable, and gorgeous. Love them!!
Lyseth R.
pasadena
The brushes are so organized in place when you’re blending in your baking powder! I absolutely love the beauty blender it’s my go to i compare it with a real beauty blender it would be absolutely the same results
Desssy
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Ok get ready I’m gonna rave over this set it’s set at such a good price I absolutely love it I use it everyday along side with my other real techniques sponge it gives a flawless finish for foundation and I Iove it it’s really great the brushes are super soft and comparable to high end brushes
Daisy A.
This is my favorite brush right now ! I use it to blend in my powder or sometimes even foundation and it’s perfect blends very good and fast also comes with a beauty blender so it’s even better really recommend !
Becca B.
Richmond
This is my favorite sponge to use to blend out concealer! The brush is also one of my favorites for foundation. I go back and forth between the two - they’re so easy to use and affordable. They also last forever.
Katie P.
I love real techniques products. They are great quality for a great price. I love their sponges. I use it for every foundation and concealer application. The brushes blend beautifully and they don't shed!!
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
I'm pretty much just reviewing the beauty blendr part. It works just as good if not better then the actual beauty blender. And it's 3 times cheaper so you can get 4 for the price or 1
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?