BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
LifeInLipstick H.
Houston
I love the Real Techniques make up sponge. It’s my go to way to apply my foundation. The brush in this set I’ve used for other things like blending out contour and I do like it, but the star of the set is the sponge.
Hannah K.
Eagle Mountain
The only brushes that I will ever need...and sponge! I can't believe how much better my foundation application has become after using these, as well as any other products I apply with brushes! 100 star rating for me;
Anette D.
Rialto , CA
I love their brush for foundation it’s awesome. I own two of them. The sponge is one of my faves I have purchased like 3 of them and I will keep purchasing. They are really affordable and blend my makeup really well.
Rachel T.
Allendale, MI
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
cute packaging! My favorite sponge ever. Blends really nicely on my combination skin. It makes makeup look very nice and skin like. I use it mostly for concealer. You should use this brand. It’s affordable and works!
Kim P.
Toccoa, GA
I love this brushes, they blend perfectly at a Great price! You can tell an complete difference from cheap makeup brushes! And even after you clean them they go back to the way they was!
Krystal R.
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Real techniques is one of the best brush brands ever, the brushes are very soft, they make using makeup more blendable, they’re easy to clean, easy to use, and the bristles are lasting, it is definitely work the buy!
Laura D.
Rutherfordton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I love this! The beauty blender is my all time favorite. It lasts forever and holds up when I wash it and I wash it weekly! I think it works just as well as the real beauty blender. I have repurchased multiple times!!
Jessica M.
Woodstock
Love the base set brushes. These brushes have lasted me a long time and i will continue to use them. Bristles are very soft, price point is great, good value. I use them every day.
Asma Y.
san diego
This product is a very good and inexpensive alternative to the Beauty Blender. It is very soft. You need to put enough water in it to get it to a good squishy feeling. Again it is ever inexpensive and really worth it.
Kelly N.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
If you’re looking for high quality and affordable brushes then you can stop looking! Real techniques has soft bristles and minimal shedding. It applies make up smoothly and feels super nice on your skin!
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?