BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Is this sponge a dupe for the original Beauty Blender? Al...4 Answers
  • I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are the...9 Answers
  • How is the performance of this product?2 Answers
Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Xaviera C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Brushes are really nice and soft, they do their job. Blend powder really well. Sponge is great because it soaks up less product than regular beauty blender but at the same time feels kind of rubbery
Charlene N.
Oxford, MA
I love this sponge and the all over face brush. I use the sponge for liquid foundations and concealer as well as for baking. I use the all over face brush with my bare minerals. Perfect brushes.
makenzie r.
Eagle, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
i use the brush to put on my foundation and it leaves no streaks whatsoever! i use the sponge to bake under my eyes and my t-zone because i have oily skin and it doesn’t crease my makeup and gives me a flawless finish!
Annie W.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
The makeup brushes are so soft and amazing for the price! I think it makes sense to buy them for that price!! The beauty sponge is soft and very closely related to a beauty blender. I would totally recommend buying this kit!
Alma A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The brushes are so soft and they glide the product write on to your face and the beauty blender works exactly like a real one. I would highly recommend this product. They’re inexpensive and they get the job done
LifeInLipstick H.
Houston
I love the Real Techniques make up sponge. It’s my go to way to apply my foundation. The brush in this set I’ve used for other things like blending out contour and I do like it, but the star of the set is the sponge.
Kim P.
Toccoa, GA
I love this brushes, they blend perfectly at a Great price! You can tell an complete difference from cheap makeup brushes! And even after you clean them they go back to the way they was!
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I feel like these brushes can compete with high-end brushes. T they have all different sizes and each brush has a specific purpose. They are very cheap and you can get them at Walmart. I would recommend them to others
Jessica M.
Woodstock
Love the base set brushes. These brushes have lasted me a long time and i will continue to use them. Bristles are very soft, price point is great, good value. I use them every day.
Anette D.
Rialto , CA
I love their brush for foundation it’s awesome. I own two of them. The sponge is one of my faves I have purchased like 3 of them and I will keep purchasing. They are really affordable and blend my makeup really well.
Tiffany L.
Surrey, BC
Do you guys prefer to use a sponge or brush for foundation?
Anyone know any cheap makeup brushes? Real technique brushes are a little out of my reach.
Isha D.
oxford
I’ve never tried real techniques products before. Are they good? And is the sponge like the beauty blender?
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Nourhan S.
Dubai
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?