Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the must-have expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion. expert face brush: ultra-firm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundation miracle complexion sponge:Â rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nose deluxe concealer brush:Â dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye area. exclusive mirror to-go case:Â the perfect compact case for touch ups PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

How to get brand endorsements?
How much Are these ?
It’s a good product ?
Start your review of Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set!
Product Highlights
...for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!in reviews
Angeles H.
houston
This is someone i would recommend everyone to have in their makeup collection. The sponge applys your foundation and cream products like a dream. Also the brushes are great quality and don’t get loose and break.
deleted D.
This is an okay product for me. I usually stick with my morphe brushes but I decided to try some alternative and it’s alright but not what I’m used too. I still use the beauty blender until today though! But the brushes I ended up giving away to a friend.
Ic’sis W.
Stockton, California
The bigger brush doesn’t really do much for me. I like the eyeshadow brush and it’s created some of my favorite looks. Affordable. Beauty blender is nice and firm enough.
Brittany  C.
Shoreline, WA
Not the worst brushes I’ve ever tried, but not absolutely amazing either. Definitely recommend for the price! As far as sponges go I don’t really like this brands, it’s a bit too firm and gets stained very easily.
Naima M.
Des moines, IA
My favorite brushes they work wonders! I never had a problem with it. Would totally recommend !
Kennedy S.
Baxter Springs
It’s the perfect little bundle for traveling. The concealer brush can be used for eyeshadow also. The blender sponge is just as good as the original beauty blender I use these brushes every time I do my makeup.
Jasmyn S.
knoxville
So the only thing I used out of this was the beauty blender and the bigger brush. They were amazing. The Beaty blender is very squishy lol.. and really blends nice and the bigger brush blends foundation good.
Lindsey H.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve used these tools since i started doing my makeup. They are truly my go to! They last forever and they’re super easy to clean. Affordable too!
Celeste Z.
Chino
I love these brushes and the sponge I always go back to the store and stock up on the makeup sponge it works so great at blending out any product I love it
Christie L.
Walled Lake
By far my favorite makeup brushes I own. I'm not a professional but these are amazing! Absolutely love there beauty blenders as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea Beatriz A.
departamento sonsonate municio izalco canton las lajas caserio lomachata