BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Can you buy these anywhere in the uk?2 Answers
  • Where can I get this set?! I've never seen it at Target - where d...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this?? I'd like to buy it 1 Answers
Shasha S.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set, Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
ADEOTI O.
Far Rockaway, NY
I have the set!! But I honestly just get brushes for my eye makeup and powder! If I could use a beauty blender to apply my lashes I would !! Lol they are so perfect easy and handy and just give you the best of the best finish ! Their beauty blenders for some reason does something others don’t do which is doesn’t suck your makeup! Others do which is not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes you want a particular coverage and then you get a little lower so you add more product to get what you want and sometimes may end up looking cakey or works but not with this you get Exactly what you are looking for!
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
This Real Techniques Ultimate set is hands down the best brush set purchase I have ever made in my life. The Expert Face brush flawlessly applies any brand of foundation, no matter if it is high end or drug store. The sponge having a flat side gives you endless possibilities for uses from foundation to baking to contouring. The Deluxe Concealer brush instantly blurs out dark under eye circles or I have even used it to give the perfect nose contour. You won't regret this purchase!  real techniques Ultimate Base Set
Stephanie A.
Altha
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These are must have brushes for everyone! The makeup sponge is great for applying foundation, and the slanted edge helps with blending your concealer under your eyes. I also use it when blending cream contour! And I love the little holder it comes with. The foundation brush bristles are compacted and soft so that my my makeup blends like a dream and really makes you look flawless! The smaller concealer brush is a great multi tasking brush. I use it for under my eyes, highlight and all over lid eyeshadow. Everyone needs this set! High quality brushes and along at an affordable price!
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is a great set. Can't beat the price on this you get the sponge that's a dupe for the beauty blender and this is the sponge I use all the time. Their brushes are high-quality also. I keep this on hand and I've actually bought more than one of these sets. The price is good for what you get. I believe Real Techniques is one of the best brands for high-quality low-cost. I usually pick mine up an Ulta although I believe you can also pick them up at drugstores.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This set is a game changer. I take these three pieces with me when I travel or when I'm doing a quicker face look when I don't have much time. The foundation brush is one of the softest and best at applying cream based foundations that I've used, and I've never seen any shedding. And I prefer Real Techniques sponge over Beauty Blender. This brand is more affordable, but still retains high quality. I will always use and recommend Real Techniques beauty tools.
Ashley D.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I’m always pleased with the quality of Real techniques beauty tool. I did not like the sponge compared to my beauty blender and eco tools sponge. It wasn’t stiff enough even when damp. I use this foundation brush daily to apply my foundation and it allows me to build the product to full coverage and give a nice flawless finish. I feel like I’m actually settling my makeup into my skin. Ideal for an airbrushed complexion minus the sponge.
Jackie L.
Really good starting set for your money. I love these brushes, they apply product very well, clean easy, maintain their shape over time, and -most important of all to me- do not shed or break off after one use. This has been the only brand I've consider for drugstore brushes because of its value. The sponge is excellent too, the only one I use since I don't want to spring $20 for the OG Beautyblender every month.
Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
The concealer brush is great when I use a thinner concealer, but for thicker concealers I personally enjoy using a sponge.
The beauty sponge is a great tool to have if you love an airbrushed look to any foundation.
The other brush here I have used for thinner, light coverage foundations. I don't personally like it too much for thicker foundations, because it leaves brush strokes. But it's great for initial application with thinner formulas.
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I adore my Real Techniques brushes, and for good reason. They are wonderful brushes at a affordable price. The beauty blender is amazing. It applies my foundation effortlessly, and doesn’t make my makeup look cakey. The foundation brush is also wonderful. It leaves your foundation looking flawless, and with no streaky caked up mess. I adore all the brushes from this brand.
Sarah K.
Can you buy these anywhere in the uk?
Megan T.
Where can I get this set?! I've never seen it at Target - where did y'all pick yours up??
Marian A.
milwaukee, WI
Where can I find this?? I'd like to buy it
Darryl L.
What do you use blend your foundation, a beauty blender or a brush ??real techniques Ultimate Base Set