Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups

What's your favourite make up brushes? I usually use Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set ?
Hi beauty, i am looking for a beauty blender and some pinceau, what is your best and he is the best?
The price is good for this brush or too much ?
Start your review of Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set!
Product Highlights
...for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!in 87 reviews
13 hours agoSyracuse, UT
I really like both the blender and foundation brush! I tend to lean on the brush but I use the blender on and off. With both I get a nice look and no harsh lines that's what I love the best!! I have oily skin so I buff out my t-zone and it looks great..I would definitely buy this again and I gave a set to my daughter ,she is 24, she loves it too..
a month agoVisalia, CA
Real technique brushes are just amazing!! Affordable and accessible! You can basically find them anywhere they sell makeup. Easy to clean too! They apply everything so nicely !
a month agoberlin, MD
This is a holy grail must have the sponge is the only sponge you should use , beauty blender is so expensive and this is affordable and you can find it almost anywhere
2 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
I love this brush set. The sponge is really soft, and efficient. It's the closest sponge to a beauty blender for ONLY 5.99$. The foundation brush is soft and doesn't streak at all, and does a great job in no time. I wish the concealer brush was a little bit bigger but still not bad. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend for an easy, fast and efficient application.
4 months agoVail, AZ
These are some of my favorite brushes! The sponge is the best dupe for beauty blender as well. I really do believe in the quality of this brand and it’s incredibly affordable as well! Definitely recommend to many
2 months agoMifflintown, PA
When I used liquid foundation, the beauty blender was always amazing. Now that I use powder foundation, the big brush is literally amazing. It blends and applies perfectly. I also use it to blend in blush, bronzer, and any mistakes I may of made. It’s a perfect brush. And the little concealer brush is nice too
2 months agoBonanza, AR
These two brushes are amazing!! The foundation brush applies product nicely and is dense enough to keep you from feeling like you have to keep continuously adding product or that your applying your foundation with a cactus! The concealer brush blends out product well and gives you and even smooth result!
3 months agoOrlando, Fl
The brushes are great. Brushes las forever. The company is affordable. You can find them for sale at Walmart. Wish they had more variety when it came to blending brushes for eyeshadow. The brushes are soft & sturdy. It’s a great way to start your collection.
2 months agoCharlotte , NC
I love that this brand has so many different sets you can but for a really cheap price. It really gives an airbrush look and is great for blending the product around. It is also very easy to clean so I would recommend it for others to buy as an affordable brush.
3 months agoLaPorte, IN
These are the best brushes ever!!!! If you are starting out in makeup I think all the real techniques brushes are a essential part in doing your makeup. Also these brushes last a while. If your not sure what kind of brushes to get definitely get these brushes!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
Raquel B. 22 days ago
I tend to grab for a bunch of different brushes. Faces brushes by Real Techniques or Marc Jacobs. Eye brushes by Kat Von D, NARS or Sigma.