real techniques Ultimate Base Set uploaded by Melanie R.real techniques Ultimate Base Set uploaded by Laura L.real techniques Ultimate Base Set uploaded by Ciara C.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Can you buy these anywhere in the uk?2 Answers
  • Where can I get this set?! I've never seen it at Target - where d...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this?? I'd like to buy it 1 Answers
Kassandra F.
My favorite 3 products in one! I love the blending sponge. It's better than my beauty blender. The price for this is such a deal. They definitely compare to my high end brushes if not better!!! I would definitely repurchase.
Anna H.
I bought this at Ulta for $12 and it was easily the best $12 I've spent. I already loved the sponge, but the large foundation brush and the concealer brush are amazing! Great quality for a low price.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
I picked this set at Ulta on sale, and I am delighted with it. It has all their core foundation products without extra brushes that I don't need.
Alexis L.
Lorain
Got this for Christmas last year and use these almost every day they were from the drugstore and we’re pretty cheap but I love them ,my concealer applies very well with it and I use the other brush for powder and the blending sponge works very well especially when you wet it would definitely purchase this and I have!!
Vernice A.
Milton, PA
Everyone in the beauty world knows the Beauty Blender is a go to, however, Real Techniques has created a product that is very much comparable at a fraction of the cost.  I've used both and actually prefer the real techniques.  There are a few starter packs like this and they are all great - no worries about brushes that will fall apart or bristles falling out and the sponge is top notch, you will not be disappointed.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Love these brushes so much, they apply the foundation and concealer flawlessly and the blender does an amazing job and cleans off easily. My blenders usually falls apart when I try the clean them, but not this one! I just used it and need to clean it again, don't mind the photo.
Antreka H.
Waxahachie
This is a really nice brush set. The sponge is really soft and easy to clean I would definitely recommend this. I bought it at Walmart for about 4$ which is very affordable. I use this sponge everyday for my foundation and usually switch out every couple of weeks although I think it could last longer. Love the beauty blender (the most) and also the foundation and eyeshadow brush!!
Kali S.
winterpark
Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Real techniques is a great affordable brand that worked amazing! I use the expert face brush everyday as well as the real techniques sponge (it’s my favorite sponge I’ve ever tried). I always recommend this brand to beginners especially because of the low cost but great quality.
Hannah D.
I got these separately but these brushes are so amazing! Real techniques has some of the best brushes. They're kinda like professional quality with drugstore price which is awesome! I'm very satisfied with all of their brushes.
Sarah K.
Can you buy these anywhere in the uk?
Megan T.
Where can I get this set?! I've never seen it at Target - where did y'all pick yours up??
Marian A.
Where can I find this?? I'd like to buy it
Darryl L.
What do you use blend your foundation, a beauty blender or a brush ??real techniques Ultimate Base Set