BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• I really want to try there brushes I haven't tried them b...5 Answers
  • Can you buy these anywhere in the uk?3 Answers
  • Would these face applicators work best on dry or oily skin?3 Answers
real techniques Ultimate Base Set
  • "Love the brushes and sponge! Work so great, awesome dupe for a beauty blender, I love the flat end, it’s great for baking your contour. They were very easy to use and affordable most importantly. I would for sure buy the brushes and sponges again!" in 87 reviews
Leah D.
Bossier City, LA
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
This a a great set for seamlessly blending foundation a concealer. The Expert Facebook brush is great for buffing in foundation. I also love it for cream contour. It's the perfect size to carve out the perfect contour. The sponge is fabulous. It's bigger than the beauty blender, and little more dense, but gives me the same result. I like the shape of this sponge even better because it's much easier to get under my eyes and around my nose. I use the small brush in this set for a variety of things. It's great for blending concealer, but I also use it to blend eye shadow as well as contouring my nose. All in all, I highly recommend this set and would repurchase it again. I would also repurchase the brushes and sponge individually.
Morgan B.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I haven't got this exact kit, but I do have these brushes and sponges that I bought individually. I'll start off with the sponge since that's the one I use the most. I use it to put foundation on, concealer and even to bake! It works perfect and the shape of the sponge helps to get into areas like underneath the eyes! The face brush, I have used for foundation once before, and although I do not like putting foundation on with a brush, I did like how this brush applies it. Last but not least the "eye" brush, I'm not sure if it's used for eyes, but I think it makes a pretty great blending brush for me!
Kimi R.
Uhrichsville
Review for: Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Dude I love this sponge so much more than the Beauty Blender. The sponge itself has a larger surface area, so you get all your stuff blended out in like, seven seconds. On top of this, I think the sponge is actually incredibly squishy, and doesn't absorb much product at all. However, it is sort of hard to wash, as it absorbs the soap, and thus, takes a long time to rinse. The two brushes work great as well; the concealer brush is my favorite way to blend out spot concealing, and I use the "pointy" end of the sponge to blend out concealer underneath my eyes. I also found that the large buffing brush works great for cream products and specifically stick foundations.
Hayley L.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are not the first real techniques brushes that I've used. I am a very big fan of real techniques brushes. They are so soft, easy to use, and come in really cute bright colors. They are also available almost every where. The one product that I am not crazy about in this set in the sponge. I have heard that RT changed their sponges a while back. Compared to a couple of other sponges I've tried, including drugstore, this is not my favorite. I wish it was a bit softer and more pliable. It's not terrible by any means, just not my favorite.
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
This Real Techniques Ultimate set is hands down the best brush set purchase I have ever made in my life. The Expert Face brush flawlessly applies any brand of foundation, no matter if it is high end or drug store. The sponge having a flat side gives you endless possibilities for uses from foundation to baking to contouring. The Deluxe Concealer brush instantly blurs out dark under eye circles or I have even used it to give the perfect nose contour. You won't regret this purchase!  real techniques Ultimate Base Set
Maria N.
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set, Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
Best base brush combo set you will get for the price!

Foundation brush- great for packing in liquids. I would only use for creams if you will dab a sponge on the surface area of the skin after.

Concealer brush- great for targeting, hperpigmentation, and covering spots without creasing. I would not recommend using this under the eyes.

Sponge- perfect for liquid and cream foundations! You can use this after each brush for an airbrushed finish or on its own to make sure everything is set beautifully.
Mallory B.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
I will never use another make up brush again! Real technique make up brushes, and make up sponges are the best I have found for the quality and price! I also like that I don’t have to make a special trip to special store to buy them, I can go to any my local supermarkets and it’s there. The make up always goes on smoothly, and the packaging is so cute too! The products last a while, and I don’t have to replace them very often.Perfect quality for the perfect price.
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is a great set. Can't beat the price on this you get the sponge that's a dupe for the beauty blender and this is the sponge I use all the time. Their brushes are high-quality also. I keep this on hand and I've actually bought more than one of these sets. The price is good for what you get. I believe Real Techniques is one of the best brands for high-quality low-cost. I usually pick mine up an Ulta although I believe you can also pick them up at drugstores.
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
This set is amazing - it gives you all of the essentials that you need in order to achieve a flawless foundation routine. I've had the foundation brush for 4+ years, and just recently repurchased one because the bristles were starting to fall out, which is normal for a brush that is over 4 years old. I have repurchased the real techniques sponge many times, as it's the next-best thing and the best dupe on the market for the original Beauty Blender sponge.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: real techniques Ultimate Base Set more...
These brushes and sponge are okay, better for a beginner or teen, but they do not perform as well as higher end, more costly products. I like the sponge, but it performs very differently from a Beauty Blender. This sponge works better dry or barely damp, rather than the soaked and squeezed Beauty Blender. It does not change in size, when too wet just removes and smudges makeup, and overall does not give the results and finish that a Beauty Blender does.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
I really want to try there brushes I haven't tried them before
Yolanda R.
El Paso , TX
How do you clean these products without ruining them?
Real techniques or Morphe Brushes ?
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
How is the real techniques sponge I have some brushes I love but heard mixed review about the sponge and is it better used wet or dry?
Manhattan A.
Rawlins, WY
Would these face applicators work best on dry or oily skin?