real techniques Ultimate Base Set uploaded by Laura L.real techniques Ultimate Base Set uploaded by Melanie R.
2 colors available

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our limited edition ultimate base set is a collection of three base essentials. This set is the musthave expansion to our core collection. The three essentials help target small imperfections and blend your base makeup for a flawless complexion.expert face brush ultrafirm and broad for buffing cream or liquid foundationmiracle complexion sponge rounded side blends larger areas of the face, precision tip covers imperfections, and the flat edge contours around the eyes and the nosedeluxe concealer brush dense, rounded bristles for well blended concealer application above and below the eye areaexclusive mirror togo case the perfect compact case for touch ups see more...

• Can you buy these anywhere in the uk?2 Answers
  • Where can I get this set?! I've never seen it at Target - where did...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this?? I'd like to buy it 1 Answers
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
My favorite 3 products in one! I love the blending sponge. It's better than my beauty blender. The price for this is such a deal. They definitely compare to my high end brushes if not better!!! I would definitely repurchase.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I bought this at Ulta for $12 and it was easily the best $12 I've spent. I already loved the sponge, but the large foundation brush and the concealer brush are amazing! Great quality for a low price.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
I picked this set at Ulta on sale, and I am delighted with it. It has all their core foundation products without extra brushes that I don't need.
Vernice A.
Vernice A.
Milton, PA
Everyone in the beauty world knows the Beauty Blender is a go to, however, Real Techniques has created a product that is very much comparable at a fraction of the cost.  I've used both and actually prefer the real techniques.  There are a few starter packs like this and they are all great - no worries about brushes that will fall apart or bristles falling out and the sponge is top notch, you will not be disappointed.
Antreka H.
Antreka H.
Waxahachie
This is a really nice brush set. The sponge is really soft and easy to clean I would definitely recommend this. I bought it at Walmart for about 4$ which is very affordable. I use this sponge everyday for my foundation and usually switch out every couple of weeks although I think it could last longer. Love the beauty blender (the most) and also the foundation and eyeshadow brush!!
Julia B.
Julia B.
I use these brushes for my daily makeup routine and I really like them! I use the larger brush for blush actually and the smaller brush for concealer. The concealer brush kind of absorbs a lot of the product, so I don't know if I'm going to continue using it for that.
SueAnn N.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This kit is great if you are starting out and just need the essentials. My favorite thing about this kit is definitely the beauty sponge. I love apply my foundation and blotting my concealer with the sponge and the brush I more so use for blending out contour. This is a good set for the price.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
I love the brushes in this Real Techniques set I'm still getting used to the sponge that's in it so I can't honestly give my honest opinion on it yet I've only used it twice the brushes however are a 10 out of 10 I absolutely enjoy this it's very high quality
Lannet T.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
I have been a fan of Real Techniques brushes. They are just as good as some of the higher end makeup brushes. These are easy to use and the packaging tells you how to use each brush. I am very satisfied with the brushes. The sponge is the star of the set!
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I got it at Kohls. I love this brushes. I always use the expert face brush for my foundation. The other one to buff out my eyeshadow. The price for the set isnt bad. It adorable and good quality
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Can you buy these anywhere in the uk?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Where can I get this set?! I've never seen it at Target - where did y'all pick yours up??
Marian A.
Marian A.
Where can I find this?? I'd like to buy it
Darryl L.
Darryl L.
What do you use blend your foundation, a beauty blender or a brush ??real techniques Ultimate Base Set