Real Techniques Travel Essentials
Real Techniques Travel Essentials
By Real Techniques
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
What is your favorite brush by Real Techniques?
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Plaucheville, LA
9 months, 1 week ago
The contour brush!
Monica K.
Monica K.
10 months, 1 week ago
I like the expert face brush for applying foundation
Britany N.
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
1 year, 2 months ago
I love the powder brush. It is so big and fluffy and it applies makeup like a dream. I would definitely recommend it. It does not shed and it doesn't hold all the product in the brush. I love how soft it is and it applies my makeup better than any brush I have ever owned. Plus you can't beat the price.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
2 years, 11 months ago
Besides the buffing brush ill say the powder brush
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
ireland
2 years, 11 months ago
My favorite brush is the buffing brush, I use it for my foundation, it gives the most natural finish
3 years ago
My favorite real techniques brush is their stippling brush. I use it to apply my foundation and it leaves my foundation looking so natural and beautiful. But all of their brushes are great and affordable.