by Real Techniques
  • 10 Q&A
Ask a Question
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

What is your favorite brush by Real Techniques?
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Dec. 11, 2016, 3:25 a.m.
The contour brush!
Monica K.
Monica K.
Nov. 15, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
I like the expert face brush for applying foundation
Britany N.
Britany N.
July 8, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
I love the powder brush. It is so big and fluffy and it applies makeup like a dream. I would definitely recommend it. It does not shed and it doesn't hold all the product in the brush. I love how soft it is and it applies my makeup better than any brush I have ever owned. Plus you can't beat the price.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Oct. 6, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
Besides the buffing brush ill say the powder brush
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Oct. 5, 2014, 10:57 a.m.
My favorite brush is the buffing brush, I use it for my foundation, it gives the most natural finish
Aug. 23, 2014, 5:38 p.m.
My favorite real techniques brush is their stippling brush. I use it to apply my foundation and it leaves my foundation looking so natural and beautiful. But all of their brushes are great and affordable.

Join Now