BY REAL TECHNIQUES

On Location Travel Essential High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry. With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Your Essential Tools Go Mobile My Travel Essential Provide Everything You Need To Create Flawless Looks At Home And Away: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles This Kit Includes: Essential Foundation Brush: Build Flawless Custom Coverage With Liquid Foundation Or Concealer Multi Task Brush: For Effortless Application Of Powder, Blush And Bronzer Domed Shadow Brush: Tapered Design Smoothly Shades And Defines Eyes Panoramic Case: Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Made In China see more...

• i really need to upgrade my brush collection i just have ...4 Answers
  • Do they last a long time? 9 Answers
  • Where can I get this? I can't seem to find it anywhere an...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I absolutely love real techniques travel make up brushes! Very easy to use with your makeup. Yes very affordable, definitely not expensive like most makeup brushes! You can buy at any drug store, Walmart, Dollars store, EBay or on Amazon! The bristles are super soft and not harsh on your skin like some! The bristles on the makeup brush don’t fall out!
Tara K.
I really like these brushes and this brand. I did some research a few years ago in order to buy some newer/nicer makeup brushes and these were some I picked up. I use them almost every day I think the price you pay for the really great quality is excellent! These brushes are well made and soft. They hold up really good without hairs falling out and they’re easy to clean which is another plus!
Chynna B.
New York
I love these brushes, so when I found them in a set I had to get them. They came in a nice travel pouch and I take them everywhere. All the brushes in this set are great quality. The multitask brush is so fluffy and is probably my favorite in the set.
Yamileth E.
Tucson
Real techniques products are great and inexspensive.I use their  beauty blender brushes and more i usually shop for them at walmart but most stores carry them for the same price taxes may vary but not by alot
Jennifer T.
Chicago , IL
I love these brushes, I use them on a daily basis. They are great quality at an extremely affordable price. I bought this set at Walgreens. I would definitely recommend using the pink one for powder or bronzer, using the orange one for setting the undereyes or even to apply a primer. I like using the small purple one to lay down a shadow in my crease and to contour the nose.
Gladys B.
Connell
The real techniques brushes were some of the first ones I ever purchased. They are inexpensive and get the job done and are very easy to apply your makeup with. I’ve had some brushes for about 5 years now and they still look new. Can’t miss out on getting your hands on these..
Josselyn S.
Fort Hood, TX
I have alot of brushes, but I always find myself back to using these. They're so amazing and soft. My makeup is always so flawless and impecable when I use these. The packaging is great but I wish they were cheaper. They're amazing brushes, but a bit pricey.
Anndria T.
I received the real techniques travel essentials brush kit with a recent order from Ulta. I was very please with these (especially since they were a free gift)! They are super soft and take up hardly any room. I use them for eye shadow and highlighter.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Sydney T.
These brushes are awesome and I love them as much as any of my high end brushes!! They blend my makeup flawlessly, wash so well, and hold up after time! They blend are super soft, yet dense enough, too!
Taylor M.
ireland
Does anybody know what store I can buy these in?
Daniela R.
What is your favorite brush by Real Techniques?
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
Do they last a long time?
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Where can I get this? I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore?
Noemi E.
Is this full size or mini brushes?