Real Techniques Stylish Brush Set of 4

Real Techniques Stylish Brush Set of 4

How or what can I do to RECIVE a box with this brushes
Does it help cover a lot?
Start your review of Real Techniques Stylish Brush Set of 4!
Renton, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this set of brushes. Super soft synthetic brushes and clean very easily. The stippling brush blends foundation beautiful. High quality brushes at an affordable price!
Sacramento, CA
I only use two brushes in this set but I really love those two. The larger brush is soft but firm and dense. It's perfect for applying foundation. I also love the contour brush. It's the only brush I use for contouring. I've had these brushes for a while. They are good quality and last a long time with proper cleaning.
Newfield, NJ
I’ve had these brushes for ages and they are still amazing! I use them to apply BB cream and bronzer mostly, but I will occasionally use the other two brushes for odd things. Love the bristles and how soft they are! 10/10 would recommend!
Springfield, IL
Absolute GARBAGE. These brushes completely fell apart after only a few washes with real techniques brush cleaner. I’ve NEVER had such poor quality brushes before. Completely dissatisfied and will never purchase this brand ever again.
My go to brushes for the longest when I first started experimenting with makeup. They last a long time and work well!
Bessemer, AL
These are fine. I really wanted to love them but I find myself reaching for other brushes because the handles on these just don’t do it for me. The bristles are nice but don’t give me quite as even a finish as I want. Makeup gets alllll over the matte black part of the handle
Elkridge, MD
I am of the belief that there is not a higher quality brush than Real Techniques until you reach a very luxury price point. These are a testament to that; soft, hold their shape, wash well, durable. I will always rely on these.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Real Technique brushes are amazing. The majority of my brushes is Real Techniques. I highly recommend these brushes. They're also super affordable and there's a brush for everything.
Jacksonville , FL
I will keep buying these brushes over and over again. Typically when you purchase brushes in a set, there is always at least 1 brush you dont use or will never need. That is not the case with these brushes. Love love love. They're soft, affordable, and great quality. I have washed mine over and over again and they have held up
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought these brushes years ago. Didn't like them much, lost the two middle ones. The last one to apply foundation and I still use the first one to set concealer