real Techniques Stippling Brush
About the Stippling Brush
This dual fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high definition results with all types of makeup.
About the Brushes
- Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever.
- Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since our bristles are synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
Brush Care Tips
We always love sharing our tips on proper brush care, since clean brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily. Here are some step-by-step instructions: Wet the brush with warm water, being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser (or any mild cleanser like baby shampoo) in the palm of your hand. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush. Reshape the bristles to their original form and lay the brush down on a flat surface to dry. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup.
(Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.)
Samantha Chapman lives outside London, England and is a mother of two. She is in high demand as a makeup artist and is a top-rated YouTube beauty guru with 170 million hits and counting. The press acknowledges her as an expert in her field; she is frequently quoted and regularly appears in national and regional press. Sam's makeup artistry has appeared in publications including Harper's, Tatler, Brides, Elle, and Cosmo. In the last 15 years, she has worked with top photographers including Nick Knight and Lord Snowdon. Sam also works with celebrities including Sir Paul McCartney, Peaches Geldof, Ashley Tisdale, Charlotte Church, and more. Sam is in constant demand by private clients and students seeking training in her Pixiwoo beauty bootcamps.
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "this brush to contour my face is indicated as it leaves a thin and elegant finish without wasting product apart your hairs are soft and firm not fall and is of very good quality and very good preficio I love this brand of brushes and brushes my face when makeup" in 76 reviews
- "Love using this brush to apply cream blush, it gives a natural finish and blends product seamlessly into the skin. I love this brush so much I bought 2 and use one for applying bronzer on natural days when I want a subtle bronzed effect to bring warmth back into my complexion. I highly recommend!" in 75 reviews
- "I love this Real Techniques brush, it works great for liquid foundation. It is super easy to clean, and I the bristles never fall out or get too stiff." in 33 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos