Real Techniques Starter Set uploaded by Shelbi N.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Real Techniques Starter Brush Set: Eye definition goes high definition Look pixel-perfect even in harsh light Ultra plush taklon bristles Base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color Deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring Fine liner brush: designed for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner.; brow brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows;Item no. 01436 see more...

Charlie C.
These were my first set of legit not cheapie brushes for eyeshadows. The brushes are stiff and denser than any other brushes I own, they have a tendency to feel scratchy but they do what they need to. I use the big blending brush for stobe powder and I love the tiny detail brush for inner eye highlight and concealer, my liner brush is already frayed sadly, I like the angled brush for brow highlight because it's too dense and I use the shading brush as a blender.
Sophie T.
leicester
these brushes have many purposes; for example i use the eye detailer brush for my highlight. they are very soft and make eyeshadows (or highlight) very easy to apply and blend seamlessly for that filtered look. very easy to wash without losing any of the brissles. highly recommend for everyone
Hatty S.
Tyne and Wear, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Great starter set, good quality brushes that can be used to create a full eye look. Well made and my brushes have not shed and I have had them for 2 years. These brushes wash well and make great presents for people starting out at makeup.
lynette m.
Durban
perfect  for anyone staring to do makeup, good quality,easy to use and excellent for carrying around. soft and washable.