Real Techniques Starter Set

5 STEPS TO ENHANCED EYES Eye definition goes high definition with our essential starter set Includes: Deluxe Crease Brush Soft, oversized design for effortless contouring Base Shadow Brush Apply a smooth, flawless foundation of color Accent Brush Designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging Fine Liner Brush The ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner Brow Brush Distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows Panoramic Case Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. Also perfect for drying brushes upside-down. How to Clean: Clean weekly with our brush cleansing gel for improved brush performance PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

me gustaria probar estas brochas para saber que tan buena calidad tienen
How has everyone else liked or disliked this set?
Are these good for precise application of eyeshadow[product:real-techniques-starter-set]?
Start your review of Real Techniques Starter Set!
Product Highlights
...brushes in an awesome convertible case. The brushes includes are a deluxe crease brush, base shadow brush, accent brush, pixel-point eyeliner brush, and an eyebrow brush. Like the core set these are usable in both cream, liquid, and dry products and are super soft. Also like the core set these can be switched up and used on other parts of the face quite easily. For example, the deluxe crease brush (which is rounded) works really well for blending concealer and the eyebrow brush does really well with eyeliner due to it's slanted nature. Again, like the core set, the case has extra loops on the left hand side that can hold extra brushes, it folds close and has Velcro closure that keeps the brushes protected (when it's folded closed there's a little rope-type handle, it also folds backward to form a stand. in reviews
I don't use the crease brush in my crease I actually use it for blending out my crease shade and it is perfect for this.in reviews
I Love these brushes the only only downfall is the one eyeshadow shadow brush that is ovalish doesn't give me good product to come off in reviews
The liner brush is def for a more dramatic liner and the crease brush is said to be used for contour which I will use it for because it's way to big for my actual eye crease but over all I love the brushes great deal.in reviews
However, I wish the fluffy blending brush was thinner and longer, and I wish the eyebrow brush was a bit smaller for finer detailing- it's too clunky.in reviews
Tina L.
Albany, NY
Real Techniques Starter Set uploaded by Tina L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been Waiting to catch these beautiful tools hit a gold mine. Over $50 value got all three under retail price. Happy hunting.
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Real Techniques Starter Set uploaded by Suna M.
Most of the brushes I own are pretty much from real techniques! They are the BEST and very affordable. They’re fluffy and don’t give you that scratchy or harsh feeling when blending any of your makeup products! I’ve had mines for years now and they haven’t shed at all!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Target
Love all things Real Techniques! Makes foundation and concealer application go on so much easier and makes my face look flawless!!
Rachael M.
Real Techniques Starter Set uploaded by Rachael M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love real techniques brushes for the price point! I know I always watched Pixiwoo on YouTube and I loved their artistry and their personalities as well. This set is a great mix and really has some great essentials to create soft blended eye looks! The travel case is a great bonus too!
Chelsea N.
Nice set! I don’t use the eyeliner one but that’s just me. Also I tossed the little container in came in, although I’m sure it’s nice for traveling but it was just taking up space on my vanity. Nice & soft brushes, & they are cruelty free. They’re cheap so to be honest I’ve reordered this same set a few times when I’ve been too lazy to wash my brushes
Chyan S.
Albuquerque , New Mexico
These brushes are amazing! I never used to do my eye shadow because I never used to buy good brushes, when I bought these ones I LOVED them! I've never gone back to any of my older brands.
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Si estas comenzando en el mundo del maquillaje o eres un apasionado del maquillaje y quieres arriesgarte a jugar con los looks tienes que empezar con este set de brochas para ojos. El primer motivo es que la relación calidad precio es excelente, y la segunda es que es un kit básico para empezar. Los pincesles son precisos y suavecitos, lo cual a la hora de crear un look te será más facil porque no tendras problemas de prolijidad.
Mae F.
Avalon, CA
I bought this set because I needed good eye brushes. They work great. They're very pretty and very functional. They pick up product great and apply the makeup great. I would definitely recommend.
Tenzin T.
Portland, OR
This was a great addition to my brush collection. The brushes are good quality & buying it in this pack made it super affordable! I’m so glad I found this little set.
Alex J.
Pelzer, SC
This starter kit is such a great gift for anyone, I bought myself one of these and I have been greatly pleased.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meg S.
Kyle, TX
il y a un an
Trisha S. il y a 4 mois
It’s a good starter brush set I wouldn’t say it’s for precision application but it does come with a range of brushes so you have variety
Amina A.
il y a un an
Real Techniques Selfie Ready Set + Single Expert Organizer ? Is it worth it to buy these brushes? Is there other cheaper good quality brand for burshes ?
Sofia C. il y a un an